Pacquiao vs Bradley II - thoughts?

billyhopkins

Closer than last time, but Manny still outclassed him. Bradley was swinging too hard with those arm punches while Manny was more accurate and kept backing him to the ropes. I thought Bradley was going to try and clinch the whole fight to tire Manny, but by the late 4th he finally cut that out. You could tell he hurt his leg a bit when they got tangled up, so I won't give him crap for that.

Bradley looked very good early on and made Pacman miss a lot of punches. Don't know why he was going for the KO with like every punch. If he had boxed him and not been winging some awful looking hooks he wouldn't have gassed and would have done much better. Might have even won.

I think Bradley should have boxed instead of fooling around but in the end Manny was just the better fighter, I think he needs to fight Floyd next if not he should retire. I mean who is he going to fight? marquez? I can't see a reason why there should be another fight between them. and besides there is nothing left to prove he is the only 8 division world champ and will go down as one of the best that stepped in the ring. But it would be nice to see the Floyd fight :yeahright:

...He is undefeated with a record of 40 some odd fights, not so many knockouts ladies and Gentlemen Floyd "Ducky" Mayweather!
And his opponent in the red corner, he is an 8 time world champion, he's been knocked out and beaten before but forget about that: Manny "The Juice-Pac" Pacquiao!

..Oh and it looks like Mayweather is not going to touch gloves as the ref sends them back to their corners for the opening bell, seems as if he's quite peeved about all this talk of "ducking" Pacquiao. He looks like he really means business! Stay tuned folks, it looks like we're going to have a real barn burner of a fight! And there is Pacquiao in his own corner smiling back at Mayweather, gesturing at him subtly. Mayweather doesn't like it you can tell. It looks like the war of taunts has begun and there is the bell for round one! ...

Round 12...

... With 30 seconds remaining in this fight I can honestly say I expected more out of highest level athletes of this sport. With Pacquiao doing that kitty cat thing he does and Mayweather doing that "can't touch this" all night... OH, WOW, Pacquiao gets dropped by a... jab that lands on his... guard...

and he's out. Aaaaand Mayweather remains undefeated, great. *drops headset* Let's go get some fuckin chicken this is bullshit!...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Pacman is certainly not the goat, have you not seen Sugar Ray Leonard? Muhammad Ali (who had a real fight going on every day of his life bigger than his career) Rocky Marciano, Thomas Hearns, Joe Louis, Floyd has never seen the canvas, i think its hard to say Pacman is the GOAT