K1 - Creation GP

Yeah, I'll pick them all up after their next fight and have the 4 elimination fights for 185 and the quarterfinals for 135 on the same card.

That's 185. After that fight I'll take the top eight fighters who want to continue and make a single elim tournament for them using hype to seed them.

I sent out contracts to 9 MW's after todays fights, one guy is already retired. I'll seed them 1-8 after I get them all signed up. More than likely one or two guys wont want to continue, so someone will get a bye if that happens. The fights will be under KT rules and will likely happen 2 weeks from this coming Wednesday.

Wanna do the 135 vs 185 winners after they've won their respective divisions? Pleasureman has always preferred bears.

thats hot.

Good luck to all the 135ers fighting tomorrow. If you lose and would like to fight another loser please let me know and I'll try and get it matched up. I'll book the next round of fights for 135ers and the first round of 185ers on August 13th. I'm still waiting on one more MW to sign, i have contracts out to two of them but havent gotten a reply yet. Whichever one signs first will be entered in the single elim tournament.

First round of the elimination tourney will feature these matchups(seeding based on hype):

(1)Rowan vs (8)The Giant (I switched The Giant and Yoshimitsu to avoid a rematch)

(2)Tonga vs (7)Yoshimitsu

(3)Pleasureman vs (6) Stoker (I still need these two to sign)

(4) Malvo vs (5) Pickman

Razor Ramon's manager has gone inactive, but I sent him a contract anyway. Could be a potential replacement or fight an eliminated fighter on the next card.

I'm going to set this first card for 7-30 so I can then get the MW's tourney on the next card with the 135'ers quarterfinals.

K1 was a great even overall with saw some favs live up to the hype, and some underdogs silence their doubters

in th first match featured 4th ranked malvo vs 5th ranked pickman, in a fight that vegas thought was an even pick'um fight

this fight was supposed to be a war, and it lived up to the hype, those in attandance saw a much closer fight then the the score card suggested which had malvo winning every round, but as if to silence the doubters not yet doubting the decision malvo finshed off the pickman in the 5th round with a hook

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=682936

the second match featured third ranked pleasureman taking on a replacement fighter after 6th ranked stroker refused the fight claiming "pleasureman will try to kiss me during the fight", vegas thought this would be a one sided beat down as razor had only won one fight by decision and pleasure has one every fight by KO/TKO, but what they saw was a great back and forth where the more accurate pleasure man won the standup and the hard hitting razor won the clinch, someone claimed that razor threw over 100 elbows in the clinch, and what will be considered the narrowest win on the card razor walked away with a split decision

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=682935

in the co-main event had the 2nd ranked forest warrior tonga take on the 7th ranked eastern soldier yoshimitsu, vegas had this as a massacare with tonga winning by ko/tko and anyone who was tempted to bet on yoshimitsu as a 5 to 1 underdog lost there lunch as tonga rocked yoshimitsu in the first and then finished him in the second, if tonga isnt ranked first in the next rankings then someone look for don king

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=682934

in the main even had 8th ranked Ernie "the Giant Chicken" who is best know for his brawls with Peter Griffen in Quahog, take on number one ranked Eric Rowen, who has been a force on the wrestling circuit, in what vegas called a massacere as fight since Chicken had lost every fight so far and no one had ever made it out of the first round against rowen, in fact no one ever made it past a minute and 5 seconds, but then Ernie did, he made it to minute two, then three, then four, then round two, then three then four, winning every round until the only people thinking rowen would win were the ones hoping for a miricale, and by the time the fight was over, the decision was all but assured

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=682933

• Upvote 2

MW fight offers are sent. Special thanks to Tony Rossi for stepping Rowan up in weight to fill out our MW tourney.

Matchups are as follows:

1. Charles Bronson vs 8. Kawabata Makoto (Makoto and Christmas were switched to avoid an early re-match)

2. Rob Banks vs 7. Lloyd Christmas

3. Joe Schmo vs. 6. Fabricio Verdoom

4. JD Lakay Ii vs. 5. Erick Rowan

Semi finals will be winner of 1v8 vs winner of 4v5 and winner of 2v7 vs winner of 3v6.

Good luck everybody.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if that was an anti-climactic final in the 135lb division or not but wow...

I kind of expected Scoobs guy to beat me, so i set my sliders to throw some big power. Landing a combo on the first move(full energy) with the power I was throwing will get you a knockdown or rocked opponent if the rng is your friend in the fight.