K1 - Creation GP

it's the same build lol.

so ur fighter has mma hype but no ground skills to back it. he would must likely get shelved for a bit the same he would transitioning from kt.

but if these guys got kt hype, they could better transition onto a kt org.

not a big deal. just woulda been nice to kno...and with the sliders being different, it shoulda been explained from the get go

• Upvote 1

I hate to be party ruiner, but I got feeling this tournament is going to fail.

What you do if someone wins by takedowns. Even if you set sliders correct, they can stil go for it. (i'm not going to do it, will post my sliders just before fights starts).

And in first post it says 3x5min, and my fight is set to 5x5min.

What you do if someone wins by takedowns. Even if you set sliders correct, they can stil go for it. (i'm not going to do it, will post my sliders just before fights starts).

Umm they'll get kicked out of the tournament and wont win the million. And then the person who lost will advance.

relax...this is the way it was done before "actual KT" was implemented...it'll work. JLP didn't set his sliders so there was a takedown...just make sure ur fighter is on "100% follow orders" and "don't follow"...also set ur ground sliders to 100% "counter, standup, advance pos" just in case it does go to the ground.

does 5x5 scrae u? just finish it faster :)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't want to be demanding or anything and please just take this as a suggestion but can we have less time between the fights? This is KT after all and there is not a lot to that really needs to be trained. If I understand it correctly than everybody fights everybody once so there are a lot of fights to get through, at this rate it is almost going to take a year. I think 2 weeks between fights would be ideal.

Dude no. We need to train physicals and Striking.

Fucking especially when you were drunk making a feeble strong build, like whaaa.

I went with a feeble/strong build too. If you think about it more training time is actually going to widen the gap between us and those who went wonderful/abysmal. The main point I'm trying to make is that we each have 9 fights plus whatever happens next (not sure it was ever clearly stated, possibly the top fighters fight each other) and at this rate its over a month in between fights so we'll be done in at least 10 months, closer to a year. For a creation tournament thats crazy, no?

Even if I fail one trillion times, once I succeed I'll be consummating with every woman while positioning their faces towards my gold medals. Anyway, Who knows, I might go for the lose one million times Bruce Lee route or maybe I'll just add some brass knuckles to my heavy hands