THE OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON OLYMPICS!!

Exactly. I'm having to go sub 1000 (within the rules). I asked mentor if I could put one fighter in the mix who had one fight and was told no and given the impression that Sisu had been told the same. Turns out they haven't yet as you've pointed out, there is someone within Sisu more suitable than the one Kole is suggesting.

Just for the record I have no issue with the rule change if there is no other option. But it appears there is. I only enquired about the fighter with only 1 win after the question had been asked in reference to Sisu anyway and had no idea if it had been accepted or not.

Regarding Sisu, so what's wrong with my welterweight Cooper Abreu then? People are looking for fighters left and right but no one has asked Cooper to participate even though he is fully qualified 170 except for the 1 win instead of 2...

Heh, I was actually just about to message you =) I complettely forgat Cooper because he wasn't originally on the list because of only having the one win =) I'll PM you in game.

Exactly. I'm having to go sub 1000 (within the rules). I asked mentor if I could put one fighter in the mix who had one fight and was told no and given the impression that Sisu had been told the same. Turns out they haven't yet as you've pointed out, there is someone within Sisu more suitable than the one Kole is suggesting.

Just for the record I have no issue with the rule change if there is no other option. But it appears there is. I only enquired about the fighter with only 1 win after the question had been asked in reference to Sisu anyway and had no idea if it had been accepted or not.

Who are you referring to? I've had 4 guys declining the 170 spot so I'm left with 2 guys inside 1000 P4P who either have one or zero wins in organization + 1 guy in 185 who could make 170 yet has no wins in the organiszation but is way higher ranked than my other options. At this point I don't care who I get to send, I just need basically any fighter who is willing to take the spot.

EDIT: So basically what I'm asking is: What is lesser of the two evils:

1. I send a guy with 1 win that is ranked +600 P4p

2. I send a guy that I just signed and doesn't have any wins in my org but is top 170 P4P

In any case I won't be able to send a guy that is within the original rules; top 1000 P4P and has 2 wins

Who are you referring to? I've had 4 guys declining the 170 spot so I'm left with 2 guys inside 1000 P4P who either have one or zero wins in organization + 1 guy in 185 who could make 170 yet has no wins in the organiszation but is way higher ranked than my other options. At this point I don't care who I get to send, I just need basically any fighter who is willing to take the spot.

EDIT: So basically what I'm asking is: What is lesser of the two evils:

1. I send a guy with 1 win that is ranked +600 P4p

2. I send a guy that I just signed and doesn't have any wins in my org but is top 170 P4P

In any case I won't be able to send a guy that is within the original rules; top 1000 P4P and has 2 wins

Just saying I was in a similar situation. I saw a pm asking if everyone was ok with a slight change of rules in that Sisu sent a fighter with only one win. Had no problem with that.

Then I found myself in a similar situation and asked what the general feedback was regarding the pm I just mentioned. I had a choice. Send a fighter with one win or a fighter with 2 wins but under 1000 p4p (remember at this time I thought that we could send under 1000 if we had no other choice).

Mentor replied giving me the impression that the feedback was that rules are rules. That also gave me the impression that people had objected to the 1 fight rule change.

Like you I just wanted to get a team out there so it went as smooth as possible.

Kole I all try getting g banshees to cut weight if you want for 185

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a 185'er, just need to confirm who i'm sending to compete at 170.

Just saying I was in a similar situation. I saw a pm asking if everyone was ok with a slight change of rules in that Sisu sent a fighter with only one win. Had no problem with that.

Then I found myself in a similar situation and asked what the general feedback was regarding the pm I just mentioned. I had a choice. Send a fighter with one win or a fighter with 2 wins but under 1000 p4p (remember at this time I thought that we could send under 1000 if we had no other choice).

Mentor replied giving me the impression that the feedback was that rules are rules. That also gave me the impression that people had objected to the 1 fight rule change.

Like you I just wanted to get a team out there so it went as smooth as possible.

I see. I also have a fighter who has 2 wins but is outside top 1000. I just thought it would be better for the tournament if I send a high ranked guy without the required 2 wins than tha ti send a guy who is ranked 1400 P4P and has no business being in the tournament. Anyway it's up to all you other guys involved what you think is the best. I can send a high ranked guy with no wins or a guy outside top 1000 with 2 wins.

All fighters confirmed!

135: Kauko Partio #18WC(FW) / 179 P4P

145: Pikku Näkäräinen #5 WC / 52 P4P

155: Kale Kummola #6 WC / 78 P4P

170: Shawn Wexler #68WC / 404 P4P

185: Ilya Dragunov # 89WC / 666 P4P

205: Trouble Some #36 WC / 255 P4P

265: Daniel Speed #38 WC / 290 P4P

265+: Emeka Shakur #16 WC (HW) / 115 P4P

This was my answer regarding the rules (he asked me about a fighter with one win i think):

The concensus was to have real fighters of the org. We know a lot of orgs are supported by alliances and we did not want them to simply get their alliance mates send over talent. We basically want "real Syn fighters" or "real GAMMA" fighters participating. Obviously if we have no option available, we could send someone which lacks the criteria.

You asked me about a particular rule and i replied. Yes, Rules are rules, but as you can see from this post, we are all being flexible to get this going. Lets not forget that CEC and CW are also in the mix just 3 days to go and most likely we will again need to be flexible.

This was my answer regarding the rules (he asked me about a fighter with one win i think):

The concensus was to have real fighters of the org. We know a lot of orgs are supported by alliances and we did not want them to simply get their alliance mates send over talent. We basically want "real Syn fighters" or "real GAMMA" fighters participating. Obviously if we have no option available, we could send someone which lacks the criteria.

You asked me about a particular rule and i replied. Yes, Rules are rules, but as you can see from this post, we are all being flexible to get this going. Lets not forget that CEC and CW are also in the mix just 3 days to go and most likely we will again need to be flexible.

It was obvious what I was asking. If you put the rest of the convo up you will see I mentioned a fighter I had that had only one fight but was in the higher hype area. At no point did you say I could put him forward.

I wasn't asking about the rule. I was asking if Sisu had been granted permission to bend the rules a little. So basically you ignored my question.

This is the rule change I was enquiring about;

We have a situation with Cage wars and with Sisu. The Sisu case it that their top level 170lbs and now they do not have anyone which is p4p inside the top 1000 p4p which has at least 2 wins. HOWEVER they have 2 which have one win. I know for a fact the 2 top level Finnfighters at 170lbs are going in for other orgs. Anyway, we do not have much of an option, i guess we should accept their highest ranking guy with less than 2 wins inside Sisu. They do have a legit excuse though that Sisu is not an old org, which means a lot less fighters with wins.

EDIT: Sorry, was on the phone and can't cut and paste to save my life. Edited.

This is the rule change I was enquiring about;

We have a situation with Cage wars and with Sisu. The Sisu case it that their top level 170lbs fighters pussied out (that is my interpretation) and now they do not have anyone which is p4p inside the top 1000 p4p which has at least 2 wins. HOWEVER they have 2 which have one win. I think they possibly deliberately set this up to not send one of their top guy. I know for a fact the 2 top level Finnfighters at 170lbs are going in for other orgs. Anyway, we do not have much of an option, i guess we should accept their highest ranking guy with less than 2 wins inside Sisu. They do have a legit excuse though that Sisu is not an old org, which means a lot less fighters with wins.

That was not the case. I had a highly ranked fighter managed by a finnfighter agreeing to represent Sisu @ 170 but since then he has gone inactive and he pulled out from tournament just couple of days ago whichs started all this fuzz since I had already booked fights for some of the other top ranked 170 pounders in my org.

The point is that Kole found a solution on their little issue. I still do not understand what the problem is with Syn. I know that there is a problem with one of the 185lbs fighters they planned to send. What is the problem, p4p rank? not enough wins or what?

The point is that Kole found a solution on their little issue. I still do not understand what the problem is with Syn. I know that there is a problem with one of the 185lbs fighters they planned to send. What is the problem, p4p rank? not enough wins or what?

Fully explained in our various PM's.

I find it very strange that all the top fighters did nt want to test there self at the best possibility. I totally understand sisu as there a new org and I kind of feel for Kole a bit. But the rest of the orgs are season pros in the game.

Soul SYN is like no1 in the game you should have people chomping at the bite same goes for me and same goes Jug and EVO.

The reason myself mentor and jug proposed this is to get the best fighting the best.

Just a quickie thanks to everyone who has stepped up to the plate and good luck to all hope we can sort this out soon potty it could nt be sorted via PMS and kept this purely for the public to se fighters bein confirmed etc

Fully explained in our various PM's.

In your message you talked about Sisu and their entries and i said that we can make some exceptions for you AND them. So where is the problem? I am actually reading through our whole conversation now and i am puzzled.

Get onto the chat, i think we can find a solution to this

Charles Martel volunteers to rep SYN at all weight classes.

Also I feel like there's some comparison to be made about government/politics with the way this thread has gone...

Charles Martel volunteers to rep SYN at all weight classes.

Also I feel like there's some comparison to be made about government/politics with the way this thread has gone...

It seems a mistake was made with the date because if you have a look at the bookings now, Syn's top level guys (besides 135 - 155) are all booked and are physically unable to participate in this event. So Syn is in the tough position of trying to make a team with what is left and not all of those fighters meet the requirements and even if they did, it would be a team much below the rest of the orgs participating. We could need to simply change the date for a week or two ahead.

So this has nothing at all to do with politics.

cant control manager and make them do anything. just gotta go with what you got and lets get this shit going.

I thought this would be good for tycoon and give all other fighers a chance to fight the top p4p fighters without having to sign a long term contract and having going through the ranking system. A simple Cut the Line type of thing.

So like EVO standard most of all EVO Olympians are top p4p.

Syn have pulled out of the tournament because they are unable to find enough high ranking p4p fighters. That plus the fact that they do not have an arena booked dedicated to the Olympics on the 30th May till 1st June, so it will mean we will need to move the date at least 2 weeks back (or more). Due to this the 135lbs division will likely need to be scrapped.

We are waiting for confirmation on CEC and Cage Wars, they will post a joint team for the competition, but we should get confirmation soon.

Forget about the forum page for the time being I all try sorting this shit out via PM on my break in work. Expect a message org owners getting out of hand now.

The rules states if you cant get a top 1000p4p send the next best thing. We can come to a agreement about this but let's not go public with debates it seems so childish and inapropiate.