Donald Cerrone vs Jim Miller has been announced Whats your thoughts guys

Well this is gonna be a good fight in my eyes, I think Donald should try counter sitting back and pick him off, and miller should look to take cerrone down beat him up, and maybe try submit him

yeah,..this fight is going to be sikk. I can see it going either way. would like to see Miller take it, but if Cerrone wins, he will have really had to endure some abuse to do so,...looking forward to it !! :mf_popcorn1:

This is a tough one to call. I'm gonna go with Cerrone, in my opinion Cerrone is very well rounded, I believe his takedown defence, and superior striking skill will be the determining factor in this fight.

Nobody is going to win this fight easily. I don't believe Jim miller will be able to submit Cerrone and I think that Cerrone has the better BJJ game as well. A lot of people really underestimate Cerrone's ground game if they have only watched his UFC fights and not his WEC fights. Cerrone has 15 wins by submission and will outclass Miller on the feet if the fight stays standing. Miller does have the advantage in his wrestling but even if Miller is on top, Cerrone will be dangerous with his signature triangle choke or armbar. Another thing to think about is that Cerrone has been in 5 round fights and Miller hasn't so Miller's cardio could come into play as well. My prediction is that Cerrone will out strike Miller and pick up a 3rd round TKO