True Granite Chin

minark

Blah, blah, blah. How about the involved parties see who the top dog is and set up a fight to squash this beef? The hype and anticipation is already there.

I think we will have a fight soon or so I hope. :) The way I see this went is:

1. #Karter saw an opponent he liked and threw a fight offer at Gutz (Pluto vs Sinuhe).
  2. Gutz first declined - I think - and after that agreed to fight in the Evo tournament.
  3. #Karter now is persistently saying that Sinuhe is ducking Pluto even tho well read above.
  4. Gutz then threw a counter fight offer at #Karter which doesnt favor him _nearly_ as much as the one he proposed and he flat out ducks and ignores this fight offer (Bad Idea vs Pluto).

So who is ducking who now really?

Why would anyone duck Pluto? After all he was recently submitted by a very average fighter owned by a worthless manager from the finnfuckers alliance. Oh, that's me.

Not that it really matters anything, just rubbing it in :shades:

FinnFuckers is a pretty damn nice alliance name btw!

Regardless of all the arguing, that is some pretty impressive shit.

Totally agreed!

• Upvote 1

Everyone in this game knows that the FinnFairies are the biggest group of liars/cowards around. They cheat in any way they can, hype farm, try to weasel themselves in to fights they dont deserve (except for fighters in their own orgs, since they will automatically get a great matchup due to their membership in the alliance.) They Also discuss on which orgs they should give bad org ratings to make themselves look better. These are all old news. Im on the Phone so Cant be bothered to list more stuff right now. My very own Finnfairy spy has told me all this himself and has Also approved the accusations as being correct. But just in case someone missed it. Im repeating myself now but i want everyone to understand Who these scumbags are.

PS. Dee, i beat you at your own game. Lmao

• Upvote 1

Why would anyone duck Pluto? After all he was recently submitted by a very average fighter owned by a worthless manager from the finnfuckers alliance. Oh, that's me.

Not that it really matters anything, just rubbing it in :shades:

You're selling wolf tickets bro. He cleared the division and ran out of opponents, so Pluto was paid to throw that fight to hype up a trilogy. Eddie Roach and Bushido even paid the judges to give Slopey a couple rounds in the final fight to make it closer than it really was.

1. Gutz then threw a counter fight offer at #Karter which doesnt favor him _nearly_ as much as the one he proposed and he flat out ducks and ignores this fight offer (Bad Idea vs Pluto).

Pluto don't beat up 125 lb "fighters" with the body frame of a Brazilian transvestite. Gutless offered Sinuhe Egyptian vs Ben Stone and I accepted. A fight that should materialize after he gets done can crushing a washed up Vanilla Ice.

• Downvote 2

Pluto don't beat up 125 lb "fighters" with the body frame of a Brazilian transvestite. Gutless offered Sinuhe Egyptian vs Ben Stone and I accepted. A fight that should materialize after he gets done can crushing a washed up Vanilla Ice.

Idea fights at his natural weight unlike Pluto that is LW fighting at MW. Why do you do that, CTK?

Sinuhe accepted Stone and Pluto. Remember that. Sinuhe has fight booked but after that he is ready to fight Pluto. So lets just do that next! You know SE is allmost 40years old so his skills are nothing what they used to be. He is shadow what he once was.

Are you scared of even that shadow?

• Upvote 2

Everyone in this game knows that the FinnFairies are the biggest group of liars/cowards around. They cheat in any way they can, hype farm, try to weasel themselves in to fights they dont deserve (except for fighters in their own orgs, since they will automatically get a great matchup due to their membership in the alliance.) They Also discuss on which orgs they should give bad org ratings to make themselves look better. These are all old news. Im on the Phone so Cant be bothered to list more stuff right now. My very own Finnfairy spy has told me all this himself and has Also approved the accusations as being correct. But just in case someone missed it. Im repeating myself now but i want everyone to understand Who these scumbags are.

PS. Dee, i beat you at your own game. Lmao

We all remember your feud against finnfighters and the SHIT you talk.

Go back to basement and think something new......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Idea fights at his natural weight unlike Pluto that is LW fighting at MW. Why do you do that, CTK?

Sinuhe accepted Stone and Pluto. Remember that. Sinuhe has fight booked but after that he is ready to fight Pluto. So lets just do that next! You know SE is allmost 40years old so his skills are nothing what they used to be. He is shadow what he once was.

Are you scared of even that shadow?

Pluto's 171 lbs. He cuts weight to make 170. That makes him a WW. Bad Idea is 139 lbs fighting at 145. What was all this talk about fighting at your natural weight class?

:haddock:

You've already started making excuses for SE losing before the fight has even materialized. Ben Stone will fight SE after you beat Vanilla Ice, that way it actually holds merit. Wouldn't want you to make any more excuses than you already have for SE losing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You've already started making excuses for SE losing before the fight has even materialized. Ben Stone will fight SE after you beat Vanilla Ice, that way it actually holds merit. Wouldn't want you to make any more excuses than you already have for SE losing.

SE is not going to fight BS. Its Pluto after this bs. You asked for it and now you get it.

*brain fart symphony*

Never been happier to see you castor. Glad you came to #Karter's aid. You two make a perfect couple. :D

Pluto don't beat up 125 lb "fighters" with the body frame of a Brazilian transvestite.

What you're doing is the definition of ducking. Quackety quack.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Beating SE with Pluto would be as relevant as Tito beating Shamrock. No thanks. You proposed SE vs BS, I accepted and for some reason you reneged your offer.

And you proposed first Pluto vs SE. That is were this all started. You said that i ducked (i didnt) and here I am calling you out about it. Its the only fight that is relevant. Lets do it!

And I didnt propose SE vs BS. I proposed SE vs BS AND Pluto v Idea. We can do that kombo if Pluto is scared of SE..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=205722

The best hiddens I ever got I think. True granite and only 3 days injury in 21 fights.

He was made at 25 for QFC fights. He didn't train a thing until he was almost 30.

He still has no skills really other than what he was created with (Primes and physicals have risen a bit).

But he is the toughest I ever had. I wish he had been an ordinary 18 year old creation! :OMG:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=125859

Has never been rocked or knocked down as far as i can remember.

Check out the beating my guy SVG just took:

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=661337

Must have taken over 25 shots from mount and wasn't even rocked or cut. He has to be one of the most durable fighters in the history of the game. Hits like a 3 year old girl though.

SVG is going to represent TTFC in the Olympics, after that I think I'll give KT a try with him.