Tycoon Forex (Unique idea)

Mentor

I'm just saying it's easy for Managers with near unlimited amounts of money to sit here with these "great" idea's that, in the long run would help filter some of the money out the game and make it more of a challenge BUT almost all of them screw over the "noobies" and would end up making the gap wider.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know the topic's old, but I don't like it. I like a competitive market, and Mike's fairly solid with ensuring you won't get fucked over and stuff since he can get you your money back or whatever.

Here's a geeky throwback example. In 2007, I played Runescape. I remember the days when dudes stood in banks trying to flog their shit. Was awesome. Guys haven't to undercut other guys in the same bank's prices. Dudes hiring other guys for jobs and then paying under what they should cause the guy didnt know better. Was interesting. Then they added that Grand Exchange thing in. Everyone can pretty much buy anything at stock value. Ruined that aspect of the game.

I like finding a VIP at 250k, and when there's no deals on and there's one guy doing 350k I'm a bit gutted but know I should have shopped around or looked at a different date. I like that idea of everything being a bit variable. Maybe an automated trade could be created. Like they don't get money before they get VIP or whatever, but none the less I think the system's okay as long as Mike helps you out when you get fked over.

I don't know about trusting an idea that was brought up by Mentor.

• Upvote 3

Let me share this with you.

Just pretend mentors walking down the street with someone and points out a $50 note just laying on the ground in front of them both. Mentor turns to his acquaintance and say to them that they can have the $50 note. As they go to pick up the note Mentor arse rapes them.

If that person complains, Mentor would proclaim his innocents, tell everyone that this person is now $50 richer and then Note: Last post here.

This post has nothing to do with the thread but has everything to do with Mentors character

Mentor has been nothing but helpful and benevolent in his interactions with me. Don't neg me. I'm stating a fact of what MY experience with him has been.

• Downvote 5