Faber vs. Cacares ufc 175

Wolf

Alex is completely other human being, comparing to how he used to be. He matured and he's not that young punk - he matured and started to take this thing seriously. I wouldn't be surprised with an upset here. I would actually pick him to win over Faber.

• Upvote 1

Caceres is coming off a impressive win of a game Sergio Pettis, but note that is Sergio not Anthony. He has lost his mind but you can't blame him for calling for it very smart move in his part, win-win for him. Unless he gets completely destroyed that would suck for him.

I do think Sergio will be better suited at 125 though.

• Upvote 1

Caceres is coming off a impressive win of a game Sergio Pettis, but note that is Sergio not Anthony. He has lost his mind but you can't blame him for calling for it very smart move in his part, win-win for him. Unless he gets completely destroyed that would suck for him.

I do think Sergio will be better suited at 125 though.

Agreed, Sergio should absolutely be at 125 for now. He'll easily grow into 135 but not yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not to mention Sergio was beating the shit out of him at one point (iirc). He's young, inexperienced and forgot to pace himself. Other than that Caceres' best win is who, Kang? Who in their right mind would pick him over Faber? He's not particularly powerful standing, his style is scramble heavy which Faber is way better at, and I don't see him wearing Faber out with the Homer Simpson tactic he employed against Pettis.

• Upvote 1

Faver should face someone other than Alex ... no offense to alex but he is bit not in the league for faber ... he will be one day ... but it's not now ... it's like UFC is feeding Faber to get another victory .....

• Upvote 1