TWW News The Olympic Fighter Edition

I do. If you look at all of my recent builds, none of them are over 205 lbs. It's sad, but Mike said he'll look into it.

Even 205 is vulnerable. Bennet gassed in just over two minutes yesterday to one leg kick, one body kick and a knee in the clinch. I'm dropping him to 185.

Even 205 is vulnerable. Bennet gassed in just over two minutes yesterday to one leg kick, one body kick and a knee in the clinch. I'm dropping him to 185.

You're right, it's an issue at 205 too, just not as bad. I've been making 185 and lower fighters too, just that it takes sooooo long to cut weight that I only took my semi-recent builds down to 205 for time's sake.

You're right, it's an issue at 205 too, just not as bad. I've been making 185 and lower fighters too, just that it takes sooooo long to cut weight that I only took my semi-recent builds down to 205 for time's sake.

same here. Every fighter over 185 on my roster is going to drop a weight class or two.

Added links to the first post to all the fighters and added some headings for each section :) Hope you like the changes Dinooo. Thought I'd help out, plus it's easier for me making notes on the Tycoon Olympics.

Yeah cheers man, i was going to do it but after the time it took i just wanted to get it posted and rest the old noggin for a little while.

Want to know something? Disregard every single prediction i done. See those who i said should go out in the first round? Put your money on them to win it the 170 part of the tourney just threw up some major fucking upsets.

Basically EVERYONE in the 170lbs which was expected to win, lost. Major upsets in every single fight in my opinion.

• Downvote 1