The Gentlemanly Scholars Vs The Corporation

226114 Casey Madden has a fight today but he can put your boy away if you so desire.

assuming he can get a release for this 2 minute execution.

Vicini is out of his contract after his next fight... but he if he happens to loose on June 28th, I'm gonna feel bad about taking Madden's hype... that said, you seem to be confident in your guy, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Liam Ward may be replacing Kirill Malkov since it seems Malkov is stuck in his Contract currently. I have not got a reply from Johnny Canuck yet but i am sure he will be up for having Liam in the battle. Plus he is under contract with SFC so i can release him after his fight on the 28th. I messeged Pedro as well since his fighter Carlos Rodriguez is the opponent. Hopefully this works for both sides.

Also good to bring this thread back to Life.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1387055376GenShcol.jpg Vs. http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1376065122corporation4.png

Since Peel and Sami have started a war and have now brought there poor defenseless Alliance mates into it we will now embark in a battle of the ages.

I will try to keep up with the participants in this as much as possible so make sure you post any fighter that you want to include in here with there ID and or Link, Thanks.

The Scholars Participants The Corporation Participants

Happening at Immortals New York

Tat Taylor (193463) 145 - Butch Harris Vs .Morten Paulsen (191105) 145 - James Listerman

Thiago Azevedo (225296) 145 - Jimmy Da Jet Vs Jacob Koch (223050) 155 - James Listerman

Ali Basra (182982) 155 - Peel Steel Vs Velimir Stojkovic (186114) 155 - Mark O'Sullivan

Baldo Beneventi (225652) 265 - Jimmy Da Jet Vs Ruphus Duphus (225236) 265 - Sami Assasi

Kurtis Couturier (215338) 185 - Jeffrey Ramirez Vs Hideyoshi Toyotomi (220224) 185 - Pedro Fernandes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happening at Impact FC

Antonio Santana (210604) 145 - Donovan Macontyre Vs Daniel O'Sullivan (214545) 145 - Mark O'Sullivan

Ruarc Lacy (230618) 205 - Butch Harris Vs Thomas Dijkman (231728) 205 - Aaron ThaiGuy

Liam Ward (229170) 135 - Johnny Canuck Vs Carlos Rodriguez (235622) 135 - Pedro Fernandes

Lotus Suzinuki (226116) 170 - Peel Steel Vs Jacob Holm (223660) 170 - Sami Assasi

Humberto Manuel Arboleda (180862) 155 - Paul Huntington Vs J J Tucker (187938) 155 - Ragnar Lodbrok

Tie Breaker which will be held at MFN if we have a 5-5 tie.

Olivier Levasseur (195728) 155 - Tinker LaSalle Vs Ashley Hendricks (188589) 155 - Stu MacKyntre

Updated the matchups Johnny is a go for Liam Ward just waiting for a reply from Pedro to Confirm the fight.

JJ Tucker (187938) is now ready for contract.

Thanks bud, will have a look and see who's free again at the end of the day and send contracts out.

The talent pool in the Corporation is that shallow Mr Listerman that a tadpole like yourself is a great white shark by comparison.

I'm surprised you have stayed with them, unless it's a form of community service?

Where is the Finnish gimp? Suppose he will be on when he has tidied his bedroom?

Lotus has signed to fight Holm.

that's Ali 'the Terror' Basra and Lotus Suzuniki representing my camp.

Shows how weak the Corp are when my best guys aren't fighting.

Yes really bummed that the legendary fighter known all around the world Jupiters Cock isn't fighting. A true loss for this alliance battle.

July will be an interesting month for me, first I'll bitch slap Fatback's fighter around and then I'll whoop the two other bums the Scholars have lined up for me.

Impact MMA contracts sent out to all fighters apart from Carlos Rodriguez (235622), Carlos Rodriguez (235622), who are still under contract but will probably be released any day now and Liam Ward (229170) who is fighting on the 28th June.

Impact MMA Corporation vs Gentlemanly Scholars event is booked for the 19th July in London.

Sorry i forgot to update the board but this fight will not happen. So ypu won't need to sign these two fighters.

Sorry i forgot to update the board but this fight will not happen. So ypu won't need to sign these two fighters.

No problems. 3 fights already signed up, just waiting for Ruarc Lacy (230618) to be released and Impact's 4 fights will be done.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest alliance news, Scholars sign Kory on his return to the game, expect him to fly up the rankings in the coming months. Scholars continue to accept all fights, while at the same time showing the kind of class other alliances can only dream of.

The Corporation packed with managers who claim they are noobs in order to defend appalling and embarrassing lack of ability, get relegated again. This is also despite having the worst opponent rank in the division as they continue to fail to crush the cans they hand pick to bolster their records.

In news that rocked the foundations of the struggling Corporation, their highest profile manager, and the only manager over the mental age of12 , yes that's right, Stu Mack leaves the Corporation. When asked by reporters on this controversial but wise decision, the enigmatic Stu stated "it was the finger pointing in public, the smirks, the jibes, it just got too much. I like Sami, but let's be fair about this, he is a clueless buffoon and the rest of the alliance are lemmings and just do what they are told.

I fully expect the Scholars, who truly are a class above the Corporation to dominate in the alliance war later this month. They have some incredible managers, like Butch Harris, Cannuck, Hunty, Sassano and Ramirez just to name a few. I hope everything works out for the Corporation but Sami should shut them down, save everyone from the lasting humiliation."

• Upvote 1

Latest alliance news, Scholars sign Kory on his return to the game, expect him to fly up the rankings in the coming months. Scholars continue to accept all fights, while at the same time showing the kind of class other alliances can only dream of.

The Corporation packed with managers who claim they are noobs in order to defend appalling and embarrassing lack of ability, get relegated again. This is also despite having the worst opponent rank in the division as they continue to fail to crush the cans they hand pick to bolster their records.

In news that rocked the foundations of the struggling Corporation, their highest profile manager, and the only manager over the mental age of12 , yes that's right, Stu Mack leaves the Corporation. When asked by reporters on this controversial but wise decision, the enigmatic Stu stated "it was the finger pointing in public, the smirks, the jibes, it just got too much. I like Sami, but let's be fair about this, he is a clueless buffoon and the rest of the alliance are lemmings and just do what they are told.

I fully expect the Scholars, who truly are a class above the Corporation to dominate in the alliance war later this month. They have some incredible managers, like Butch Harris, Cannuck, Hunty, Sassano and Ramirez just to name a few. I hope everything works out for the Corporation but Sami should shut them down, save everyone from the lasting humiliation."

I thought you misspelled Rory for a second there, what a shame.

There has been some mixed feelings lately when Butch Harris entered Team MMA Hype which has three members of The Corporation. Sources say there was a lot of tension and things got a bit heated, will be interesting to see how things develop.

EDIT: Am I missing something or is there only 9 fights listed in the opening post? Cos if that's the case we would love to add Federico Manta to the tournament, he really wants to be in and is currently ranked #1 in our alliance.