The Gentlemanly Scholars Vs The Corporation

We are just about complete here just need confirmation from Listerman on the Jacob Koch vs Thiago Azevedo not sure if he gave me answer on that yet. Also If someone from The Corp has a HW or LHW that can move up to face Baldo Beneventi ID 225652 that would be great so Sami only has to take two fights.

I accept, sorry wasn't following the thread at all.

Edit: Koch fights on the 14th, he will be free after that, so no worries.

Are we looking at July 5?. Unfortunately Jeff has booked the micro which is too small.

You might want to book it for the 15th or close what ever that weekend is, Def want a bigger arena some of these guys are very big hype so i would book the matches first and see what you have hype wise. I am sure it wont hurt to scrap that event to much.

Arturo Atunes fights on the 5th July as does Aragon, both can do 185, maybe if one isn't too beat up.

Not sure Sami's Naoki really wants the future P4P middleweight champion of the world.

Maybe Aragon is a fairer fight. Hopefully Sackett doesn't kill him, maybe a quick KO loss will be best?

Cock can you spare your chump 5 minutes I suppose, can't see how you can win that fight though, you are totally outclassed.

Atunes would KO Naoki inside a round, he hits like a mule.

Aragon would be a war of attrition though, probably the best chance you have of beating me.

You have to admit, I'm being good to you, I'm letting you use your best fighter against a journeyman with 5 losses.

Hopefully this will even up the huge disparity between us as managers, as your records against uber managers like myself probably sucks, and I don't count Rory's shambles GONY.

Cock can you spare your chump 5 minutes I suppose, can't see how you can win that fight though, you are totally outclassed.

Atunes would KO Naoki inside a round, he hits like a mule.

Aragon would be a war of attrition though, probably the best chance you have of beating me.

You have to admit, I'm being good to you, I'm letting you use your best fighter against a journeyman with 5 losses.

Hopefully this will even up the huge disparity between us as managers, as your records against uber managers like myself probably sucks, and I don't count Rory's shambles GONY.

If Naoki or Atunes aren't injured lets do that fight so your bum of a fighter will actually have a challenge for the first time in his can crushing career.

you know Syn offered 6 figs for him, the word has got out, Atunes is a 20 year old Rock Star of MMA.

Harry Gorilla of Convicted also pmed me to say what a beast the kid sensation is.

I suppose your boy fighting Atunes is similar to having faced Jeremy Tonal, because eventually it will have the same kudos.

Coming up we have a light heavyweight MMA rules bout between Jimmy McGee and Lucas Davenport. I'm sure you'll be fascinated to know that I was talking to some pointless Z list celebrity before the fight and he thought that Lucas Davenport was going to win. Let's see if he was right.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/29/29w4.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19w13.jpg
188 cm

200 lbs

0 - 0 - 0

177 cm

225 lbs

0 - 1 - 0

Good wrestling

Brawler

Big heart

Good wrestler

Basic striking

Good gas tank

-

-

Ladies and gentlemen. This fight is 3 rounds, in the light heavyweight division.

Introducing the fighter to my left, fighting out of the red corner.

With a record of 0 wins, 0 losses and 0 draws, fighting out of Amsterdam, Jimmy McGee!

And introducing the fighter to my right, fighting out of the blue corner.

With a record of 0 wins, 1 losses and 0 draws, fighting out of Montreal, Lucas Davenport!

The judges for this bout are Colin Fray, Roger Salmon and Josh West.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/round1.jpg

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

A telegraphed takedown attempt from Davenport is defended easily by McGee.

Davenport uses good head movement to avoid the hook from McGee.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/takedown2.gif

McGee gets caught flat footed, as Davenport shoots in with a quick takedown into guard.

McGee striking off his back but it's not causing Davenport any problems.

Davenport slows down the pace of the fight, as he sits in guard.

McGee has momentary wrist control but Davenport slips an elbow through the middle.

Davenport controlling from the top position.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/1.gif

That's one minute gone in the round.

McGee wants to hit a switch here but Davenport passes into full mount! Oh no, disaster for McGee there!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub2.gif

Davenport is working to isolate an arm here. It's a telegraphed submission attempt but he's gone for it anyway - and he's got it! Davenport extends the arm and McGee is forced to tap!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:34 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Lucas Davenport!

I know this does not count but count 1 for the bad guys, good job Tink.

Montana, he has lost 2 but considering his build I was amazed he lasted the distance. He has kicks but he is a bjj guy with no takedowns. His defence is woeful, and he lasted 15 mins with a striker. Definitely a keeper.

My guys Montana and the other one who I can't recall have crazy builds which I wouldn't recommend but I have been getting bored because every fighter seems a replica with only hiddens being an intangible.

So to conclude, James should have put him away, but probably knowing of my fearsome reputation he went high aggro and accuracy when he should have finished my guy early. Therefore, it was a moral victory for me and thus the scholars.

Shit, I've been really lax about checking up on this thread, so busy lately....

A few of you mentioned wanting to fight my guy J.J. Tucker, I'm all up for that... he got a fight in 11 days, but after that I don't think it should be any problem, let me just get a hold of my org owner, I don't think he would mind me leaving for a single fight.

Ali Basra looks to be already matched up, but I'd be happy to take on Humberto Manuel Arboleda if he is still looking for a match-up....

• Upvote 1