BUILT BIG $1 Million Tournament

generalmills

Question,When will the draw be made? all these tourneys make the draw and we know who we are fighting a month in advance,will you tell us immediately or wait?

I'd rather 3x5 but idk what everyone else would want

Agree with this

You probably heard of it already but if you need a tournament generator, go to challonge.com

• Upvote 1

Question,When will the draw be made? all these tourneys make the draw and we know who we are fighting a month in advance,will you tell us immediately or wait?

I'd rather 3x5 but idk what everyone else would want

I honestly don't mind doing 3x5 minute rounds. If I can get some more input I may be able to make a better decision. When it comes to that sort of thing, I just want what the tournament fighters tend to prefer. Hard to please everyone of course.

I will do the generator as soon as the fighters are all in. Hopefully I will know all the fighters in the first week.

I honestly don't mind doing 3x5 minute rounds. If I can get some more input I may be able to make a better decision. When it comes to that sort of thing, I just want what the tournament fighters tend to prefer. Hard to please everyone of course.

I will do the generator as soon as the fighters are all in. Hopefully I will know all the fighters in the first week.

Ok,thats why i weighed in with my 2 cents

I prefer 3x5. And I don't know if I can make a link from my phone or not but I'll post my fighter's ID number. Never made a SHW, kind of excited about it.

• Upvote 1

Guys 3x3 minutes also means less injuries and cuts

dont think this is true really cause its all on based on their hiddens -- had fighters get 16 days no matter if fight lasted 5 secs or 25 mins

im good with 3 mins or 5 mins rounds either way -- probably would rather 5 mins just cause used to setting sliders based on 5 min rounds

• Upvote 1