BUILT BIG $1 Million Tournament

generalmills

I got Milat thank god im not a backpacker :)

if u don't know the real Milat u wont get the joke

good luck Mr Lou glad your back.

did u have your break ? anyway good to see u back in action :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14022249365498.jpg

Derfel Cardan

"Hmm, I am facing John Butterbean, a man with very similar skills to mine. I just pray to my gods to give me the strength i need to pass him. Our skills are identical, but i know i am the better kicker and have the better ground game, and will look to use ground and pound to finish him. I am not scared to say this as it is inevitable, the fate of the fight is inevitable. Whoever the Gods have chosen, is the fate of it."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14018025829920.png

BIG DADDY V

"So, I am against Scott Parker? I already know exactly what he is going to throw at me, and I know how to counter it. The only problem for him is the one that matters. How is he going to stop 295lbs of power from breaking through his face?!"

I got Milat thank god im not a backpacker :)

if u don't know the real Milat u wont get the joke

good luck Mr Lou glad your back.

did u have your break ? anyway good to see u back in action :)

good luck to you too -- im hoping this tourney spikes my interest again

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, this was me when i saw the posts about needing a writer lol, i dislike obligations

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Blending_af1384_2706616.jpg

Hahaha, this is killing me. It's like that in Assassin's creed, I haven't played that game in years but that was the most appealing part to me, bow down and recognize me as a mate.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

BUILT BIG Sweet 16 Preview

I hope you all enjoy my first ever preview write up. (That was absolutely exhausting)

Big Daddy V VS Scott Parker

2 stand up strikers in our first bout. Big Daddy has the fists, and Parker with the Muay Thai advantage. Daddy looks confident coming into his 2nd super heavyweight fight. I think his sun and star looking tattoos say it all. Does it get bigger? But, Parker, has been changing his clothes, so his patriotism could give him an advantage. I wanna give this one to Big Daddy V.

Mike Thomas VS Maxi Divine

The “Mega Ton” seems to have his skills in order, I like a good wrestler, that has some unpredictability to him, and Thomas, from New Orleans, looks like he could take it anywhere! Divine is travelling, as we speak, so we hope for a safe flight for him. I think I saw a picture of him putting tape around his hands as some sort of training ritual, I dunno. Maxi Divine is a little taller than Thomas, but that might even benefit a clinch attack from Thomas. Kinda a toss up, but I’m leaning toward Thomas.

Gus Berger VS Lorenzo Bonini

I heard Berger won the World Record for most quarter pounders eaten in a single sitting, but I could be wrong. Bonini has all the skills for a KT match, but we’re not sure if he holds anything on the ground. I gotta toss the burger to Berger here, he’s just too intense not to win.

Derfel Cardan VS John Butterbean

I like Cardan’s style here. He seems to be built all around. I’m not sure of his intentions, his beard just seems serious. With a name like Butterbean you gotta be in the BUILT BIG Tournament. As soon as he heard of the $1million on the line, you could hear Butterbean preparing. This is a great match up, with two great prospects, Butterbean has a slight edge in my book, but it could go either way.

The Mountain VS Yoko Suna

The question is, “Can you climb the mountain?” OK that sounds wrong. I love this one, 2 huge monsters, with the power to punch you right over a mountain. Yoko Suna is just a beast waiting to exhale. Suna has a win. I think I might be crushed by an avalanche, because I’m choosing Suna for the TKO.

Big Van Vader VS Craig Slave To The Food

Vader has some experience under his belt, as a Japanese wrestler. Although peculiar, it may give us a hint of where he’s headed in this match up. Craig just eats too much. He can’t stop. Another superb wrestling head to head battle here. If we dangle a little steak for Craig, maybe he can come out on top.

Efren Luat VS no Name Yet

Luat had to practice his skills before the tournament and he did lose. But let’s not give it up yet. Luat has a little secret he’s holding under his bearded chinny chinny chin. The truth is, can someone with no Name Yet get to Luat’s face that’s made of near rock? We shall see. I think Luat will hold out the victory, but I’ve been wrong before.

Ivan Milat VS Mark Hunt

Milat’s a backpacker. He can’t help it. Just a light mustache gets him to where he needs to go. Say it with me now, “Mark Hunt, Mark Hunt”. OK. I love what he’s wearing. You gotta watch out for this Hunt guy, he just looks fierce as all hell. I really appreciate what he’s doing with his tattoos. I gotta give this one to anyone that knows anything about “backpacking”. I heard Milat does.

• Upvote 1