BUILT BIG $1 Million Tournament

generalmills

Yeah I've heard of Scooby's expertise in tournaments too so I guess I'll see first hand, I was thinking of predicting his guy to beat me aswell though but I just couldn't do it!

surprised a few have picked Milat to win, you guys are some gamblers -- lol -- been so long since i built a fighter to fight right away i'm not even sure if he can do it -- personally think i screwed around his training some but hopefully can make up for somewhere else

Yeah I've heard of Scooby's expertise in tournaments too so I guess I'll see first hand, I was thinking of predicting his guy to beat me aswell though but I just couldn't do it!

shiiitttt, its all about the hiddens + people figured out my build so i had to do something different hell im hoping you dont beat me

If he doesnt have shitty hiddens he will be around even if he loses

I knew my guy would be trouble when i chose IQ and fast learner and he was a slow learner with 82 IQ... cuts easily as well? that avatar will go on to someone else lol

yea talking about cutting easy my guy got pounded out by punches from the back -- lmao

Yeah the hiddens really matter. You gotta remember what's really most important to you. Glad to have you in this one, maybe next time.

If you have another, i will join... i like the way you run your tournament especially with so much efficiency... Goodluck everyone, i hope my buddy Nuke wins with Mike Thomas :)

• Upvote 1