BUILT BIG $1 Million Tournament

generalmills

Lol i see that,i gotta sack a guy tonight and im almost forced to go wrestler

Rape them scooby. :) create a boxer, with one punch KO power :)

This is my first ever tourney, so i expect to go out in the 1st round, whoever im against, if you dont beat me you suck :yes:

These kinds of creation turneys are based on can you get to the position you need and hiddens.

i think once you post your guy here that should be final -- of course thats not gonna happen but all of the sudden not liking your build cause got a look at the other guys is pretty crappy -- just feel once you post your guy that should be it

• Upvote 2

i think once you post your guy here that should be final -- of course thats not gonna happen but all of the sudden not liking your build cause got a look at the other guys is pretty crappy -- just feel once you post your guy that should be it

I agree

That is how I feel as well. Was going to wait til everyone had posted their builds before making my own but thought that would be pretty underhanded since I was online most of the day. Even if my guy gets horrible hiddens, he will be the guy I enter in the tournament.

Yes this is my intention. We had one guy that was not the proper weight, and we had him make a new guy. Other than that, I'm hoping everyone sticks with their guys.

You killed my wrestler with a clinchraper so you should be fine. :)

Lol oh that was you? nothing personal man, just bidness

As far as posting fighters, i always post one guy and thats who i run with shitty hiddens or not, ive ran through with slow learners and all, russian roulette style

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14022249365498.jpg

Derfel "The Mighty" Cardan

0-0

His Story

Born to Saxons in Britain, his village was slaughtered by British.He was taken as a slave along with his mother. Then his captors were raided by The King of Siluria. He alone survived the death pit he was thrown into. The Druid Merlin took this as a sign he that Derfel was touched by the Gods and so raised him at Ynys Wydryn. Over time, he grew into a great warrior and was noticed by Arthur. He was chosen to defend Ynys Trebes and here in Brittany, he gained the nickname "The Mighty". Over the years, he proved loyal to the British against the Saxons. Circumstances made him become a brother in the Church under Saint Sansum. He wrote the story of Arthur whilst here. The Saxons were still a threat and Derfel alone stayed behind to face them as the rest of the Church ran. The mystery surrounding his fate remains unknown, and how he ended up fighting in MMA in these times is beyond belief, but my take on it is that Merlin had saved his soul and rescued him from the Saxons. The fate of Merlin is believed he went to 'Merlin's Cave' and that he cannot die, what if Merlin gave these powers to Derfel so he could wait for the once and future king to come back to England. Whilst waiting, Derfel got bored and was enthralled by the chance to fight again, although not with a shield and spear, but with his hands in a cage.

What does he have to say?

When interviewed about his past, he refused to give an answer. So instead of asking about his past, i asked him about his future in MMA.

"I do this so i can feel whole again, so i can get the feeling of blood on my hands, the taste of it in my mouth. Nothing makes me feel so wholesome"

His opponent in the "BUILT BIG tournament is yet to be known, but he did not want to comment much on his opponents, he believed in his own skills,

"I havent trained for MMA, my training is for killing. I will have to make some adjustments of course, i like kicking, in my short time training i got kicked and like it, i think i will kick people."

When asked on his mind set

"I see that my Gods are long gone, they have abandoned us to our fate, and the church i once served has taken over. The God people serve today is a weak God, A God who forgives. I will honour the Gods, my Gods of old with each victory i have. If i win, then they have not left us, they are just waiting for the right time to come back."

I asked him about his MMA game and what is similar to fighting a man than what he remembers

"Well, i think what you call 'wrestling' i will strive in, if someone ran at me with a spear recklessly i would throw him on his behind and plunge into him with Hwyellbane, my lost sword. My manager/mentor, Michael Brakeley, has taught me a lot of current customs and the way MMA works so i will pray to Andraste to guide me to victory, to Lenus to heal me when i am hurt and to Bel, my sweet Bel, my mighty Bel to give me the strength in war i need to come out of this"

I then stepped away from Derfel and spoke to his manager, Michael "The Wolf" Brakeley, this is what he had to say

"You see, the thing is with him, he's completely lost his mind, and whats more dangerous than a mad man? He thinks he is this long gone Derfel Cardan, but the truth is i found him in Wales lost in the mountains, he couldlnt talk and i think he found something, that set him off. And now he thinks he's some longlost warrior. How the MMA commission pass him to fight i dont know but thank fuck they do. He trains like a beast. And im not afraid to say what the game-plan will be in his fights, he likes to kick he's said that, so my thinking is. Keep them on the outside, kick them, as soon as they get close he will throw them to the floor and smash his fists into their heads until they see stars or the referee pulls him off. His top game is outstanding, he's so strong i dont think anyone will want him on top of them unless they want to lose. Anyway, its been a pleasure talking and i will speak again after his first fight"

Conclusion

Well, there you have it, he's not some dark age warrior, he's a mad Welshmen who has a knack for MMA. That will be all i write until i see this mad man again.

Writers note, this is what you get when you smoke weed whilst reading a book and then create a tycoon fighter based on the book :)

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14022249365498.jpg

Derfel "The Mighty" Cardan

0-0

His Story

Born to Saxons in Britain, his village was slaughtered by British.He was taken as a slave along with his mother. Then his captors were raided by The King of Siluria. He alone survived the death pit he was thrown into. The Druid Merlin took this as a sign he that Derfel was touched by the Gods and so raised him at Ynys Wydryn. Over time, he grew into a great warrior and was noticed by Arthur. He was chosen to defend Ynys Trebes and here in Brittany, he gained the nickname "The Mighty". Over the years, he proved loyal to the British against the Saxons. Circumstances made him become a brother in the Church under Saint Sansum. He wrote the story of Arthur whilst here. The Saxons were still a threat and Derfel alone stayed behind to face them as the rest of the Church ran. The mystery surrounding his fate remains unknown, and how he ended up fighting in MMA in these times is beyond belief, but my take on it is that Merlin had saved his soul and rescued him from the Saxons. The fate of Merlin is believed he went to 'Merlin's Cave' and that he cannot die, what if Merlin gave these powers to Derfel so he could wait for the once and future king to come back to England. Whilst waiting, Derfel got bored and was enthralled by the chance to fight again, although not with a shield and spear, but with his hands in a cage.

What does he have to say?

When interviewed about his past, he refused to give an answer. So instead of asking about his past, i asked him about his future in MMA.

"I do this so i can feel whole again, so i can get the feeling of blood on my hands, the taste of it in my mouth. Nothing makes me feel so wholesome"

His opponent in the "BUILT BIG tournament is yet to be known, but he did not want to comment much on his opponents, he believed in his own skills,

"I havent trained for MMA, my training is for killing. I will have to make some adjustments of course, i like kicking, in my short time training i got kicked and like it, i think i will kick people."

When asked on his mind set

"I see that my Gods are long gone, they have abandoned us to our fate, and the church i once served has taken over. The God people serve today is a weak God, A God who forgives. I will honour the Gods, my Gods of old with each victory i have. If i win, then they have not left us, they are just waiting for the right time to come back."

I asked him about his MMA game and what is similar to fighting a man than what he remembers

"Well, i think what you call 'wrestling' i will strive in, if someone ran at me with a spear recklessly i would throw him on his behind and plunge into him with Hwyellbane, my lost sword. My manager/mentor, Michael Brakeley, has taught me a lot of current customs and the way MMA works so i will pray to Andraste to guide me to victory, to Lenus to heal me when i am hurt and to Bel, my sweet Bel, my mighty Bel to give me the strength in war i need to come out of this"

I then stepped away from Derfel and spoke to his manager, Michael "The Wolf" Brakeley, this is what he had to say

"You see, the thing is with him, he's completely lost his mind, and whats more dangerous than a mad man? He thinks he is this long gone Derfel Cardan, but the truth is i found him in Wales lost in the mountains, he couldlnt talk and i think he found something, that set him off. And now he thinks he's some longlost warrior. How the MMA commission pass him to fight i dont know but thank fuck they do. He trains like a beast. And im not afraid to say what the game-plan will be in his fights, he likes to kick he's said that, so my thinking is. Keep them on the outside, kick them, as soon as they get close he will throw them to the floor and smash his fists into their heads until they see stars or the referee pulls him off. His top game is outstanding, he's so strong i dont think anyone will want him on top of them unless they want to lose. Anyway, its been a pleasure talking and i will speak again after his first fight"

Conclusion

Well, there you have it, he's not some dark age warrior, he's a mad Welshmen who has a knack for MMA. That will be all i write until i see this mad man again.

Writers note, this is what you get when you smoke weed whilst reading a book and then create a tycoon fighter based on the book :)

nice