Offical MMA Tycoon World Cup Sweepstakes!

GBK16

Ooooo, England for me. Quite happy with that one, get to cheer my own nation on even in the sweepstake haha. Good luck everyone! You put this together very well GBK! Great video.

Thanks :) I am just happy that it turned out so well and that we had plenty of people get involved

Thanks for putting in the time and effort to sort this out! I think I got a good chance with France and Germany.. Big up team Europe. What happens if my draws come first and second? :S

I think you have a serious chance of getting two spots in the top 4. Germany has almost guaranteed that but France will have to play well to get there as well. If you have 1st and 2nd, then you win both the 1st and 2nd prizes. Perks of having an extra team haha My two teams turned out poorly haha

Columbia is supposed to be pretty good and it looks like they have a good group and should make it to the KO stage. I heard their best striker is out but that's ok, they'll be inspired by the coke fueled orgies that await their glorious return!

They have a good team overall. They would have had even better chances with Falcao but they still pose a threat for a lot of teams

Ghana.... not to bad I guess, possible Semi Final with 25k? 1 African team is always solid.

Sorry to disappoint you, but that team is Nigeria

Bit of rivalry already haha Yeah an African team usually gets to at least the Quarter Finals. Be interesting to see how they deal with the extra humidity since they are used to playing in heat already.

Croatia for me, not so bad, might make it to the semi's if they are lucky!

I like the look of Croatia this summer. They have a good team with a lot of great players. I like the World Cup since teams can surprise everyone. The Final 2 are usually predictable but the 3rd and 4th will be hard to predict.

Oh man... Portugal?! I am going to be conflicted. I've gotta root for the USA but if Portugal gets in, then the USA is out... Ugh... Oh well... maybe the group of death will let the USA and Portugal through and Germany will lose. Oh wait I must be dreaming.

I'll swap France for Algeria if thats allowed? I think thats fair

Switzerland are high in the world rankings, for a reason I presume.

Youd ditch France for Algeria?!?!

Anyway sorry to disapoint everyone but Ecuador are winning it ....bro

I'll swap France for Algeria if thats allowed? I think thats fair

Switzerland are high in the world rankings, for a reason I presume.

While I appreciate the offer, it would not be fair to have people trade their teams since this is meant to be Random. Plus, I don't see why you would swap France for Algeria (France took Algerias best players that could have played for them, eg, Zidane and Benzema).

Youd ditch France for Algeria?!?!

Anyway sorry to disapoint everyone but Ecuador are winning it ....bro

Not if Valencia goes off on one again like he did with Sterling

Well if I switch France for Algeria me and GBK both have a team capable of winning, but I understand that it's random.

I'll switch your France for my Ecuador but its supposed to be random and i've now embraced the Ecuadorian ways and their history so i am now training to be an Incan Warrior for the glory of the World Cup

I'll switch your France for my Ecuador but its supposed to be random and i've now embraced the Ecuadorian ways and their history so i am now training to be an Incan Warrior for the glory of the World Cup

The Incas were mainly settled in Peru and I was going to bring that up. Then I remembered they controlled most of Ecuador as well haha

I wasted 60k and now I have to look at the 800k just sitting in my bookmakers haha

Oh well, luck of the draw. Will be interesting to see if there are any upsets

The biggest upset will be when Ecuador win the whole thing, best 20k i've ever spent. The Ultimate underdogs, their inner Inca will wipe out the competition