Jigoro Kane's birthday party!

In celebration of the great Jigoro Kane's 43rd birthday and our rightful return to the top of the clothing store rankings Hellbent is giving away free gear!

We're going old school with this one.

First 10 replies with 'Hellbent!' in the post will receive 10 free clothing pieces of their choice from our fully stocked shelves. Please say which item of clothing and fighter you want the gear sent to.

HELLBENT'S BACK!

• Upvote 3

Hellbent! already sponsors my boy Lucas Lodano and apparently will be sending clothes to

Pierre Trudeau (113658)

Trudeau would like 5x shorts Origins Blue Dreams and 5x shirts Hellbent nationalities Canada

Jigoro Kane wouldn't be celebrating his bday with you after you ruined his career.

And that's the end of the fight!

Taj al Din comfortably won the final round on my scorecard.

Well Kane has outscored his opponent in every aspect of the fight today. Only a scarily incompetent judge or two will keep him from a well deserved win... Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Timothy Bukovac scores the fight 49:46

Judge Suge Night scores the fight 49:46

Judge Percy O'Donnell scores the fight 49:46

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Jigoro Kane!

[bold]Remember the time when I took your undefeated prize baby Taj Al Din's perfect record - with Jigoro Kane??[\bold]. That was a funny story.

Your showers are pure water, Karter. Take that wanna be internet ganster ass outta my thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And that's the end of the fight!

Taj al Din comfortably won the final round on my scorecard.

Well Kane has outscored his opponent in every aspect of the fight today. Only a scarily incompetent judge or two will keep him from a well deserved win... Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Timothy Bukovac scores the fight 49:46

Judge Suge Night scores the fight 49:46

Judge Percy O'Donnell scores the fight 49:46

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Jigoro Kane!

[bold]Remember the time when I took your undefeated prize baby Taj Al Din's perfect record - with Jigoro Kane??[\bold]. That was a funny story.

Your showers are pure water, Karter. Take that wanna be internet ganster ass outta my thread.

I went 45-10-1 and reached P4P #1 with Taj. You went 13-13 with Jigoro Kane and got him knocked out 11 times. You got him knocked out by Quacky Can, not once, but twice. Jigoro Kane hates you and his biggest regret of his career was the day you picked him up from free agency. It was the worst day of his e-life.

You remember that one time you killed one of the best clothing companies in the game? I see a pattern here... great things fall under Sonny's management to die. Mean while I turn around careers, create champs, and pass out golden showers.

You're the worst thing that ever happened to one of the game's all time greats. Congratulations bro. :shades:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2