next city

dannycrawford

Mexico City or Paris

First two random places that poped into my head so if either turns out to be true then - damn!

if Paris comes out before Amsterdam, Miami, Africa, Abu Dhabi, Korea, Mexicooooooo, anywhere really I'll be very disappointed

Paris and MMA shouldn't even be in the same sentence if it weren't for Kongo having such a cool name.

Mike already made clear it would be Hilo.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2610

Where does he actually say it in there? Maybe I misread, but I just see him say he picked which one is "most likely" to be next.

With that said, it has been a couple of weeks since he stated that, it will still be some time before a new city will be entered, there seems to be a ground-swelling of support for Amsterdam, perhaps things will change in the user base in the near future, and Mike could change his mind.

after Hilo make it Toronto thats why all of my fighters are fighting out of canada i really don't wanna fight were a bunch of frenchies live they do rock a mean scullet tho

Almost 100% sure MMA is not legal in Ontario, that's why they always have it in Quebec. I go to an MMA gym in Ottawa and we always go into Quebec for our fights since there are no promotions in Ontario.

Edit: Could just be Ottawa city laws for all I know actually that I am mistaking for provincial law.

no actually all of ontario ..except for the indian rez's gary goodrige fought in ontario the rez is called six nations but NY isn't legal either and NY's in the game

Where does he actually say it in there? Maybe I misread, but I just see him say he picked which one is "most likely" to be next.

With that said, it has been a couple of weeks since he stated that, it will still be some time before a new city will be entered, there seems to be a ground-swelling of support for Amsterdam, perhaps things will change in the user base in the near future, and Mike could change his mind.

i Have picked which city Is Likely to be the next one, after that One though, i'm not too sure.

Nobody seemed to have catched it back then either. Yeah, he made it clear, but obviously not that clear. Yes he says likely but that was probably to get the L in there.

• 2 weeks later...