Next city to open?

Mentor

Ok, so which one do you think will be next? I think probably there will be at least one more US destination and then maybe Stockholm, seems to be quite a few Swedes in the game. I think the US destination will maybe be Hawaii or possibly Chicago or even Dallas (tough to say, there are a lot of options for the US)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helicopter landing officer? Hlomohlomo South Africa? Hilo, Hawaii? Is that an actual city? I guess Hawaii makes sense.

Hilo, Hawaii final answer.

http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/hawaii/images/hawaii/hilo.jpg

like i said, i go for every country i can... im from america and love america... but with new york, los angeles, las vegas and so forth...all we need is a chicago and were set for the US, maybe a florida city in there somewhere but id like to see a france or italy... something like that

Hmm, a lot of players from sweden too. So maube Stockholm? Stockholm and Helsinki is very close to each other though, but so are Helsinki and St-Pete. Is there much managers from the UK? My guess the next city will be stockholm/dublin/amsterdam. In future, thailand and china would be seriously cool too.