mentor kicked me from LOD and I now need help for my fighters

vellum

Hi everyone

I have found myself kicked out of LOD by mentor because I questioned his trustworthiness after I applied for a job he advertised.

So I come to the forum to ask for some help to keep my fighters competitive.

I foolishly had all my fighters in LOD gyms and now my fighters have started to be kicked out of there gyms.

I need a few gyms that are willing to take in my fighters or a alliance that needs a new member with a better than average ranking (im bias though)

I appreciate any help

Manager id 89285

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Public crying? Man up and move on.

Getting low cap training in an Elite gym for 6 months is not foolish, it is smart. Telling the alliance founder he needs to earn your respect/trust is foolish though. I suggest joining Vendetta, that is where the LOD rejects are going.

Also MJ is awesome :yes:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 23

It did end there, but it seems you wanted to make a big deal out of it and post a topic about our conversations in the forums. If you needed a new alliance you could have done it the same way everyone else does. Most normal members do not post their individual conversations in public (unless you are Castor which screenshots not only his own conversations but also everyone else and posts them in the forums).

Anyway, good luck finding a new alliance.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

It did end there, but it seems you wanted to make a big deal out of it and post a topic about our conversations in the forums. If you needed a new alliance you could have done it the same way everyone else does. Most normal members do not post their individual conversations in public (unless you are Castor which screenshots not only his own conversations but also everyone else and posts them in the forums).

Anyway, good luck finding a new alliance.

I believe he said he got kicked out because he "questioned your trustworthiness after he applied for a job you advertised". I don't see him posting conversations he had with you, nor is he "publicly crying".

I think you have a problem with yourself Mentor. As long as you will not accept that you are a crook and a pain to this game, you will keep seeing things that don't exist.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I believe he said he got kicked out because he "questioned your trustworthiness after he applied for a job you advertised". I don't see him posting conversations he had with you, nor is he "publicly crying".

I think you have a problem with yourself Mentor. As long as you will not accept that you are a crook and a pain to this game, you will keep seeing things that don't exist.

Well how can you "question my trustworthiness" if the job being advertised is to setup a GAMMA contender org? As for publicly crying, this topic is proof of that.

Pain to the game, crook, egomaniac, Nigerian penis cream seller or whatever you guys want to call me. I really do not care what you guys think. It is not as if i am trying to win the popularity competition.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

Well how can you "question my trustworthiness" if the job being advertised is to setup a GAMMA contender org? As for publicly crying, this topic is proof of that.

Pain to the game, crook, egomaniac, Nigerian penis cream seller or whatever you guys want to call me. I really do not care what you guys think. It is not as if i am trying to win the popularity competition.

Are you sure?

To answer your question, "how can you question my trustworthiness", come on, really? Right now, it's to the point where just saying "Hello", people won't be sure if it's trustable or not, because with all that's been said about you, I wouldn't trust you with 2 bucks.

And about what we call you, I know you care. I believe all those names represent you perfectly my dear, sad friend.

Buster Canavan is looking for an alliance, and to be honest, his subject and message is, in my opinion, the best way he could have done it.

• Upvote 1

Public crying? Man up and move on.

Getting low cap training in an Elite gym for 6 months is not foolish, it is smart. Telling the alliance founder he needs to earn your respect/trust is foolish though. I suggest joining Vendetta, that is where the LOD rejects are going.

Also MJ is awesome :yes:

Whats up asshole?

Have you conned any old helpless ladies lately when you have been at the old folks home giving them "the opportunity of a lifetime" ?

And about LOD rejects, we actually took your best managers, the Creme De La Creme of the crappy LOD alliance.

Those mass pms you sent out were priceless btw, I cant believe those guys let themselves get fooled by a known scam artist

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

The guy posted about his dilemma in the nicest way I can imagine. Doesn't disrespect the alliance at all, just hints at what everyone already knows, and that is that Mentor is an asshole.

As for you needing a new alliance and gym, I have invited you to Evil Empire, and we have a Private Gym in Las Vegas you can put all your fighters in to.

• Upvote 6

Castor changed his name to superman, Mentor should change his to superdickhead. His super powers are he can take on many identities and he uses his magic penis cream to make the world a better place. Well his bank balance anyway !!!

• Upvote 3

Castor changed his name to superman, Mentor should change his to superdickhead. His super powers are he can take on many identities and he uses his magic penis cream to make the world a better place. Well his bank balance anyway !!!

That had me laughing more than it should have haha

He can have the Superman symbol with a massive D in the middle instead of an S