mentor kicked me from LOD and I now need help for my fighters

vellum

Is there just BOGUS going on in forum these days!? Really starts to piss me off, start something creative instead.

That's why I come here only for smacktalk and trolling threads like this.

The guy posted about his dilemma in the nicest way I can imagine. Doesn't disrespect the alliance at all, just hints at what everyone already knows, and that is that Mentor is an asshole.

As for you needing a new alliance and gym, I have invited you to Evil Empire, and we have a Private Gym in Las Vegas you can put all your fighters in to.

HOLY SHIT! A MATURE REPLY.... IN THIS THREAD.... IT CANNOT BE!

(not that my post was mature at all)

Feel free to start a creative, entertaining thread then.

Kaiser's Cross 1-8, the Xmas calendars, Team KAISER Season 1&2, the KAISER 500... i always do my bit, don't you worry. The problem is not the the current troll and pitchfork stuff, the problem is that those threads always get the attention they get cause forum is boring BUT also cause there is some kind of will to keep stuff active and will to contribute, but we're lacking the channels atm.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

HOLY SHIT! A MATURE REPLY.... IN THIS THREAD.... IT CANNOT BE!

(not that my post was mature at all)

I know, and from me of all people haha

But seriously, the guy was basically screwed by Mentor out of stuff just cos he said something, so I will help out where I can

Well, neither LOD nor SP ever claimed to be flat hierarchy alliances, c'mon... such a model is nothing for most of the oldschoolers here, but well, that especially new managers profit big time from those models is obvious. I always liked the way SP put new managers in responsible positions - and they got a more than fair share.

Dude got 6 month private training for free, right... and probably does not have realised how valuable that was, otherwise he would not expect that he gets tons of similar offers by making such a thread. No offense, OP.

• Upvote 2

Well, neither LOD nor SP ever claimed to be flat hierarchy alliances, c'mon... such a model is nothing for most of the oldschoolers here, but well, that especially new managers profit big time from those models is obvious. I always liked the way SP put new managers in responsible positions - and they got a more than fair share.

Dude got 6 month private training for free, right... and probably does not have realised how valuable that was, otherwise he would not expect that he gets tons of similar offers by making such a thread. No offense, OP.

If you like the way SP did his thing, you will agree that joining Evil Empire would be a good move for him ;)

But seriously, I don't like the way Mentor has handled this, which is why I would like to help out but it is up to him if he wants to join us or another alliance

No offence taken. I do appreciate what I got from LOD but I didnt like the shady dealings.

The guy posted about his dilemma in the nicest way I can imagine. Doesn't disrespect the alliance at all, just hints at what everyone already knows, and that is that Mentor is an asshole.

As for you needing a new alliance and gym, I have invited you to Evil Empire, and we have a Private Gym in Las Vegas you can put all your fighters in to.

Thank you very much.

The OP posted this to try and get himself recruited to a new alliance, saying that it was because of conflict with Mentor because he feels he is shady will win him a few Brucie bonus points with most people in the community. As far as the SP thing goes, yeah its a win, win. The player who takes one of SP's companies gets to see what it is like to run one of them and SP gets to feel like Donald Trump. The problem comes when that player wants to branch out and make his own mark; that is when shit tends to get nasty.

As far as private training for free, that is a gimme in most alliances that they have alliance gyms. I just noticed he joined The Evil Empire and has a spare slot so no doubt he will be holding a SP company and getting his fighters some private training in no time.

The OP posted this to try and get himself recruited to a new alliance, saying that it was because of conflict with Mentor because he feels he is shady will win him a few Brucie bonus points with most people in the community. As far as the SP thing goes, yeah its a win, win. The player who takes one of SP's companies gets to see what it is like to run one of them and SP gets to feel like Donald Trump. The problem comes when that player wants to branch out and make his own mark; that is when shit tends to get nasty.

As far as private training for free, that is a gimme in most alliances that they have alliance gyms. I just noticed he joined The Evil Empire and has a spare slot so no doubt he will be holding a SP company and getting his fighters some private training in no time.

We won't be forcing him to hold/make a company that he does not want to. Whole point of the new thing is that you at least support what the alliance is doing, whether you participate or not. If he wants to make his own company, and not have the Evil Empire mark on it, that is fine. If he needs support in any form though, we will help him regardless of if it is part of the bigger project, or his own independent company.

And yes, we do have a Private Gym in which he can put his own fighters if he wants to, but we won't force him to, much like most of my fighters are in different gyms depending on where I want them to be based.

Not trying to insult you or anything, just want to clear it up so there is no confusion about what we do.

If youre a member of Evil Empire and have your own company with own brand = Steel Penn dont pay

But if you have a company named Evil Empire xxxxxxx Steel Penn will pay?

If you have your own brand, you will still get support from everyone in the alliance.

Likewise, if you don't want any aid, that is fine too. Evil Troid has never received any financial support from Steel Penn in its history, just to give you an example. It is down to the person themselves if they want any help from others.

If you have your own brand, you will still get support from everyone in the alliance.

Likewise, if you don't want any aid, that is fine too. Evil Troid has never received any financial support from Steel Penn in its history, just to give you an example. It is down to the person themselves if they want any help from others.

SteelPen: "I'M RICH BITCH"

Later documented that many people stole that original quote from the Cult, Steelpen

No offence taken. I do appreciate what I got from LOD but I didnt like the shady dealings.

We gave you advice, training and sponsorships, plus the opportunity to earn some good cash in writing articles, creating posters and holding "temporarily" on to companies (such as gyms) for a nice fee. You were with us for a very long time and instead of looking at the real facts of what me and LOD gave to you as a member, you reacted to a rage forum post regarding things which mostly had nothing to do with the game AND the majority of facts are not even close to being true. If you wanted a detailed explanation or proof to any of the allegations i would be more than willing to provide them as you were a member of the alliance however instead you gave me the "you need to regain your reputation and trustworthiness", as if i have to work hard for you to like me or something.

I think the Evil Empire is a good alliance, especially for members which want to play the game more passively and not get overly involved in running companies or businesses, which is what i think is your case. Good luck there.

Note: Last post here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

We gave you advice, training and sponsorships, plus the opportunity to earn some good cash in writing articles, creating posters and holding "temporarily" on to companies (such as gyms) for a nice fee. You were with us for a very long time and instead of looking at the real facts of what me and LOD gave to you as a member, you reacted to a rage forum post regarding things which mostly had nothing to do with the game AND the majority of facts are not even close to being true. If you wanted a detailed explanation or proof to any of the allegations i would be more than willing to provide them as you were a member of the alliance however instead you gave me the "you need to regain your reputation and trustworthiness", as if i have to work hard for you to like me or something.

I think the Evil Empire is a good alliance, especially for members which want to play the game more passively and not get overly involved in running companies or businesses, which is what i think is your case. Good luck there.

You did do a lot now i see it all written down.

You did forget the nutrition company you wanted me to hold for master yoda and yourself I remember the pm's from both of you

• Upvote 3

You just went from one multi funded alliance to another. Both are ran by dickheads too. Lol

Like moving from skid row to a cardboard box in front of McDonald's but I guess it's a step up... I guess.

Only dickhead I see here is you. Majority of our companies now are self-sustaining, apart from our private gym for our members. So instead of jumping on the bandwagon of saying the same stuff everyone else does, how about you actually look at the companies yourself?

vellum is mentor's new multi and he has successfully infiltrated another worthless alliance.

I suppose the only worthwhile alliance is the one you are in right? I wouldn't be surprised if Mentor already had a multi in the alliance already, or if he had multis in most others

Is that like your catchphrase nowadays?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

vellum is mentor's new multi and he has successfully infiltrated another worthless alliance.

And what will he find out? That I like my spaghetti warm and beer cold?
  • Upvote 1