Don't call it a comeback...

Tats

After a few life changing events a couple of years ago, I had let my VIP run out. In retrospect I should have kept up the payments since it cost me my prize companies both of White Gorilla fame - they dated back to the beta days - but that's neither here nor there. Now that things have calmed a bit, I've decided to take another crack at the game. I'm liking what I see so far with some of the changes (tips hat to Mike) and am interested in seeing how they can pooch my game even further.

A quick apology to anyone who was affected by my hasty departure, but other than that it's good to see a few of the older names still around and even better to see the elevation of of those that I remember were just starting out. Anyway, I kind of sucked then and I'm sure I'll suck pretty badly now - just wanted to say hi - so don't call it a comeback...

See you in the trenches, tips and advice welcome.

- Tats

• Upvote 7

After a few life changing events a couple of years ago, I had let my VIP run out. In retrospect I should have kept up the payments since it cost me my prize companies both of White Gorilla fame - they dated back to the beta days - but that's neither here nor there. Now that things have calmed a bit, I've decided to take another crack at the game. I'm liking what I see so far with some of the changes (tips hat to Mike) and am interested in seeing how they can pooch my game even further.

A quick apology to anyone who was affected by my hasty departure, but other than that it's good to see a few of the older names still around and even better to see the elevation of of those that I remember were just starting out. Anyway, I kind of sucked then and I'm sure I'll suck pretty badly now - just wanted to say hi - so don't call it a comeback...

- Tats

White Gorilla was my go to place, of course I don't forget my old slaughterhouse alliance member. How're you doing man?

- Tats

What up amigo. White Gorilla Nutrition is a classic.