$1.5 million 32-man double elimination tourney

This first round for the welterweights is July 30 in Hilo.

The first round for the light heavyweights is August 6 in Sydney.

To ensure that nobody ever has to fight with an injury, there will be 2.5-3 weeks between fights.

I can give permission to fight a QFC to anyone who wants, but I would recommend using the time to train. Its your choice.

Here is the starting info for those who missed it.

I have added everyone who messaged me. We are still waiting for 4 more guys, but I can get to work on setting up the random draw for first round opponents since that will influence some people's training plans.

There will be performance bonuses. $5k for Smack Talk, KO, Sub, and Fight of the Night.

The brackets are all made. I was just about to post them, but then I thought that it would give an unfair advantage to the 4 people who haven't given me their fighter yet. They would be able to create a fighter based on their matchup.

Instead, brackets will be posted after the PM session on July 8, or when I know every name, whichever is sooner. If anyone has not given me their fighter name after the PM session on July 8, I will look for an alternate to replace them.

By the way, there better be a lot of knockouts in the 205 lb tournament. We have guys named The Gun, Timmy The Gun, and Guns Malone.

There will be performance bonuses. $5k for Smack Talk, KO, Sub, and Fight of the Night.

The brackets are all made. I was just about to post them, but then I thought that it would give an unfair advantage to the 4 people who haven't given me their fighter yet. They would be able to create a fighter based on their matchup.

Instead, brackets will be posted after the PM session on July 8, or when I know every name, whichever is sooner. If anyone has not given me their fighter name after the PM session on July 8, I will look for an alternate to replace them.

By the way, there better be a lot of knockouts in the 205 lb tournament. We have guys named The Gun, Timmy The Gun, and Guns Malone.

Nevermind them, you have Stannis "Moth*******ng" Baratheon in place to take care of business.

looks like I landed a slow learner.

You have until the end of today to release him and create a new guy if that is what you really want to do.

Pollard and Storm added. Just two more guys to go and I have got PMs from both of their managers, so we should be good to go with the brackets in a matter of hours.

• Upvote 1

You have until the end of today to release him and create a new guy if that is what you really want to do.

Pollard and Storm added. Just two more guys to go and I have got PMs from both of their managers, so we should be good to go with the brackets in a matter of hours.

nah im good. I'm happy with what I created. Let do this.

I think everyone will be created by the PM session, but in case someone decides to drop out, is there anyone who wants to go on the waiting list for 170 lbs?

LET THE SMACK TALKING ..... BEGIN

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3w7.jpg

Ivar "The Boneless" Lothbrokson

"I will test my mettle against some green pup named James Edin. He wont stand in my way, i will cut through him like a hot knife through butter. I have to decide the best way to do that though. Should i kick his head off, or should i ground and pound him into oblivion? I might decide to go a totally different route, i don't know yet. I've led men to death, to the Odin's feasting halls, no man will stand before me unless Odin himself wills it.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w11.jpg

Reginald "The Closer" Spector

Born Harvey Reginald Spector, "The Closer" became a lawyer in New York City at the age of 13, he passed the bar at age 12 becoming the youngest graduate of Harvard Law in history and showcasing his incredible intelligence.

His Manager States that Spector's best advantage is on the feet with his amateur boxing experience, despite him being known as a wrestler when he was in elementary.

Making his Mixed Martial Arts Debut in the New Era Extreme Light Heavyweight Havoc Knockout Tournament, Expect fireworks from this young gun, and expect early finishes and decisive ones at that.

And remember : Mr Spector NEVER Loses.

LET THE SMACK TALKING ..... BEGIN

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3w7.jpg

Ivar "The Boneless" Lothbrokson

"I will test my mettle against some green pup named James Edin. He wont stand in my way, i will cut through him like a hot knife through butter. I have to decide the best way to do that though. Should i kick his head off, or should i ground and pound him into oblivion? I might decide to go a totally different route, i don't know yet. I've led men to death, to the Odin's feasting halls, no man will stand before me unless Odin himself wills it.

I read the name and remember he was the answer to a question on The Chase yesterday or the day before haha. It was "What was the nickname of the viking Ivar Lothbrokson?"