Hosility's Butterball Creation Tournament - OBESE MIDGETS!!!!

Yup! Ok we have 16 fighters and Creation date is 8/1/14 I'll update the main post with all the details a little later, but the first fight will be 8/13 (I need time to find fighters to fill the rest of the event)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1401951803Hostility_Original_Orange.png

Hostility Butterball Press Announcement

With Michael Brakeley

Reporter: Thank you for being with us for this very strange announcement. What can you tell us about the creation of this tournament?

Michael: Well officially Calvin/Beast received an inheritance and he decided to give back to the world of MMA, but with a twist. He told me ‘women are fighting in MMA, why the fuck don’t we have fat dwarves as well.’ I thought that was a good mentality to have. However, that was officially. Unofficially Calvin/Beast is a very sadistic man who takes great pleasure in watching these fat dwarves fight for him. He also feels emasculated by watching physically inferior specimens fighting, as he has always had doubts about his masculinity due to his very tiny penis.

Reporter: Why are you here with us, and not the man himself? Are you the Press Officer for Butterball?

Michael: Well yes, I suppose I am. I do, however, not like that word and prefer the term Hype-Master. And he hired me to do previews and reviews for Butterball.

Reporter: Is there any chance for a quick preview of the fighters?

Michael: Yes, although a few of the slower ones are waddling in still and we can’t find them. But I will show you a few. Also, it’s worth noting that I am managing a fighter in this tournament, and in no way will I be biased in my duty as Hype-Master

*The selected few rolie polie themselves onto the stage, even that much exercise has them breathing heavily*

Slim “Butter Ballin” Jim. He is managed by KRad, and due to KRad’s frequent ‘love sessions’ with Slim Jim, he doesn’t get much time to train. So I don’t think he stands much chance.

Tony “The Don” Soprano. Managed by Aaron ThaiGuy. I spoke to Tony earlier whilst he shoved 3lbs of spaghetti into his huge mouth, and he said “ As far back as I can remember I wanted to be a gangster, being a gangster meant more to me than becoming the president would, now im the biggest baddest fucker on the plan and I'm ready to fuck you little fat bitches up! Funny words for a little guy, managed by an even smaller guy.

Hank Dolomite. Little is known about him at this time, although his manager, Morgan Lightening needs a translator. Even though he is English, he is a Geordie and many cannot understand what he says. Dolomite is rumoured to be Newcastle’s first lucha libre. This is what is known about him " he was born in the mines his first toy as a baby was a ball peen hammer and he has the same bone density as a rhino in general hes hard as nails " The idiot should know that Lucha Libre won’t save him in a MMA fight.

The last guy I will announce today is Bombur “The Swollen One” Ironfoot. He is my fighter, and therefore he will be going on to win this whole tournament. The other fighters are fighting for second place as Bombur comes straight out of Middle Earth to dominate these other dwarves. He eats so often that if he gets on top of you he will suffocate you, he doesn't like to kill, but he often sleeps whilst fighting, so he will lay on top and fall asleep if he doesn’t submit you with his hunky arms first.

Reporter: I thought you weren’t going to be biased towards your guy?

Michael: It isn’t bias if it’s a fact. That’s all we have time for right now, I would like to say to the fat waddlers not here yet and the other ones, all the fighters. Do you want to be the biggest smallest, fattest, baddest fucker out there?

Also Calvin/Beast loves to be reminded of his tiny member.

• Upvote 4

Although nobody has asked I would like to make it clear that even though i'm sending the contracts for 10 fights, as soon as you are kicked from the tournament you are more than welcome to have your fighter released, as well as the option to keep them here. Once I have everybody's fighters i'll set the brackets and post them.

Good luck. May the roundest and most bearded reign victorious!