Hosility's Butterball Creation Tournament - OBESE MIDGETS!!!!

If anyone has an issue with my fighter progressing despite his now 2-0 record and him being in the losers bracket then I will forfeit my spot

Naah,We don't give a f@ck about your fighter.His journey will be cut short soon anyway. :P

Its my guy whos about to knock your fool on his ass.

great i see now Mister Creosote is Bunton.

i was using search function before but couldn't find Bunton Askins. that kept we wondering who the hell is this mystery guy.

We'll see what will and wont work come fight night.. Your guy is skinny.

naah,RED's Strength is 14+.

i double dare you to clinch.

Your fat fuck stands no chance when it will come to dirty boxing.i will push for a Head kick KO though.yeah KTFO a G.chin via Head kicks sounds great.

naah,RED's Strength is 14+.

i double dare you to clinch.

Your fat fuck stands no chance when it will come to dirty boxing.i will push for a Head kick KO though.yeah KTFO a G.chin via Head kicks sounds great.

You think you can get past my man's triple chin? Go ahead and try. Those scrawny big bird legs wouldn't hurt a fly.

Hey guys, new brackets are up.

So far these 4 have been knocked out of the tournament:

That piece of shit Castor

Fat Man

Eye Anorexia

Slim Jim

damn, i thought i won, i was going to give it to caleb anyways, at least his fighter actually has a shot at winning it, not like my fighter with his inexperience, but it would have been nice to go up against another fighter with bad hiddens instead of two good fighters in a row, but whatever good luck to henry and gimili a hope one of you guys wins it, that way id at least get to claim i lost to the overall champ

damn, i thought i won, i was going to give it to caleb anyways, at least his fighter actually has a shot at winning it, not like my fighter with his inexperience, but it would have been nice to go up against another fighter with bad hiddens instead of two good fighters in a row, but whatever good luck to henry and gimili a hope one of you guys wins it, that way id at least get to claim i lost to the overall champ

Thanks dude, should be real interesting here on out

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...