question for org owners

xanax

Listen Bravo, I understand you''re an old fashioned person and posssibly a repuiblican (which is ok I guess,,,) but I also have had thoughts of restarting my stable and only keeping my young fighters, you should allow the signing bonus through because him releasing his fighter was up to him not to you. If you got pissed off he wouldn't even want to pay you the signing bonus, ya know? If I ever want to restart I'd hope everyone would understand. You're a stand up org owner most of the time, but you make your come off as a dick cheney (I couldn't post the image for some reason) in the forums. I like you and I want others to as well, so if they want to restart their stable let it be and accept them and accept that fucking mulah.

I have no problem with it and neither should any org. It's the point that we all know it affects org owners so does it really need to be justified from opinions in the forum? So if any org owner isn't happy with it, is he a bad person for asking him to fulfil his contract? Or is it screw what he wants and sack him anyway because it's been justified of the forums?

As I said, I'm at the same stage of doing it myself but I will honour my contracts out.

I agree, it shouldnt be hard for managers to discuss and compromise in order to get fighters released from their contracts

But,

If a manager wants to release his fighter, but the fighter has an arranged fight

Shouldnt he just make sure that the fighter is in the correct city, release him and he will still make the fight *

(* I only use the this as an example, as a few managers wanted to release them from contract, even with a fight arranged but they wanted to do this while their fighters were NOT in the correct city)

Managers and Org owners can easily work together, as long as there is great communication between both parties

I agree, it shouldnt be hard for managers to discuss and compromise in order to get fighters released from their contracts

But,

If a manager wants to release his fighter, but the fighter has an arranged fight

Shouldnt he just make sure that the fighter is in the correct city, release him and he will still make the fight *

(* I only use the this as an example, as a few managers wanted to release them from contract, even with a fight arranged but they wanted to do this while their fighters were NOT in the correct city)

Managers and Org owners can easily work together, as long as there is great communication between both parties

Slight problem there. You can't sack a fighter if he has a fight scheduled

If a manager was to say to you, "I'm thinking about starting over. Not with a new account, but in the sense I would be releasing almost all of my fighters the majority of whom are under contract. Would the signing bonus suffice and keep any hard feelings at bay?" I'm curious because once again I am losing interest in the mediocre fighters I have in my stable. I'd like to do something like this without hurting the org owners. Just wanna get a feel of how I could go about it fairly (obviously I could just sack them, but that's not my style). Any input would be appreciated.

Shit if you messaged them that would be more than enough. If you ain't enjoying the game with your current fighters cut them and create new ones. It is what everyone else in Tycoon has done at one stage of their career (cut a fighter still under contract). I'd see the point if you wanted to retire a few of them that you pay back the SB but if you are just cutting them they are every chance that they get picked up and the contract gets finished.

Grow some balls and finish off the contracts like the rightful thing would be to do. Why hurt an org owners business just because you want to protect your precious virtual record?

He pays his $30 a year just like you... so he gets to do whatever he wants. I have yet to meet a person who hasn't cut a fighter while still under contract. A few guys message me before hand and i tell them all the same thing. No need for money, good luck with your new fighter.

• Upvote 4

Shit if you messaged them that would be more than enough. If you ain't enjoying the game with your current fighters cut them and create new ones. It is what everyone else in Tycoon has done at one stage of their career (cut a fighter still under contract). I'd see the point if you wanted to retire a few of them that you pay back the SB but if you are just cutting them they are every chance that they get picked up and the contract gets finished.

He pays his $30 a year just like you... so he gets to do whatever he wants. I have yet to meet a person who hasn't cut a fighter while still under contract. A few guys message me before hand and i tell them all the same thing. No need for money, good luck with your new fighter.

Spot on as usual Dinooo :)

There is a good reason why some org owners are well respected and I accept their contract offers, even if they are well below some others, just for the simple reason "they are nice to deal with".

When I have a contract with someone very flexible, I feel I owe them if they "do me a favor", but I try to pay it back, by quickly offering my services when they need something,, for example a short notice fight against a very difficult opponent.

Other Org owners struggle running their Orgs and never get close to earning top $ from their Business.

Simply because their arseholes or just difficult to deal with.

• Upvote 1

By paying back the signing bonus you are doing more than the majority of managers do. Even a message is more than you get a lot of the time. All I would be really looking for is confirmation that it's the fighter you feel let down by and not the org. Like Dean said, it's highly likely they are going to get picked up and the contract is seen out by another manager anyway. We are in a business that makes money quite easily, losing a few signing bonuses along the way is hardly the end of the world.

• Upvote 3

Grow some balls and finish off the contracts like the rightful thing would be to do. Why hurt an org owners business just because you want to protect your precious virtual record?

Yes, but not at the cost of the org owner.

If you even had to ask anyone, you obviously know what the answer is.. If you've always finished contracts, what's different now?

I guess it's one of those things that makes it ok as long as people in the forums say so.. Just so the lynch mob is on your side if someone begs to differ..

All of this made me lolz

I agree with most on here that if you want to cut your fighter then just message the Org Owner and cut the fighter as most fighters will get picked up and if not oh well the Orgs owners in this game should realize that there is a risk in signing any fighter and understand that if a manager is not enjoying himself with the fighter then he should be able to cut him. I have had many managers contact me and tell me they were going to cut there fighters and offer to pay back the signing bonus and my response is generally always the same don't worry about the signing bonus and goodluck in the future. I don't know why people get so mad when people cut there fighters as a Org owner you have to know that a lot of people in this game are looking for different ways to enjoy it. Some what to go for that number 1 manager ranking spot others what to have the top fighter spot and others just want to fight. You have to do your best as a Org Owner to please them all. (you will never please them all but you can try your best to do it) If you run a Org and don't understand that then you are probably in the wrong business. Just my Opinion on the matter.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I agree with most on here that if you want to cut your fighter then just message the Org Owner and cut the fighter as most fighters will get picked up and if not oh well the Orgs owners in this game should realize that there is a risk in signing any fighter and understand that if a manager is not enjoying himself with the fighter then he should be able to cut him. I have had many managers contact me and tell me they were going to cut there fighters and offer to pay back the signing bonus and my response is generally always the same don't worry about the signing bonus and goodluck in the future. I don't know why people get so mad when people cut there fighters as a Org owner you have to know that a lot of people in this game are looking for different ways to enjoy it. Some what to go for that number 1 manager ranking spot others what to have the top fighter spot and others just want to fight. You have to do your best as a Org Owner to please them all. (you will never please them all but you can try your best to do it) If you run a Org and don't understand that then you are probably in the wrong business. Just my Opinion on the matter.

couldn't agree more. thats why Mike is the best long time org owner in the game. always a pleasure to work with.

• Upvote 1