Found a Fake

thegroovemonkey

Breaking News

​Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for the manager known as Latham Lawton, news has reached me from a respectable source that he took someones 300k and has yet to purchase VIP for this anonymous person.

This is all i have at the moment

More to follow as more light comes to the story

• Upvote 3

Breaking News
​Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for the manager known as Latham Lawton, news has reached me from a respectable source that he took someones 300k and has yet to purchase VIP for this anonymous person.

And so the plot thickens

Breaking News

Come on u tease we need more

What a scumbag i am the dumb ass that sent him the 300k for 90 vip. That fuckin scumbag bought a private jet with it and left me high and dry .Hope mikes takes every fuckin Penney he has and give s it to the people he scammed .Also they some vip time from him would also be nice

I also see now that he is selling his jet.

What a scumbag i am the dumb ass that sent him the 300k for 90 vip. That fuckin scumbag bought a private jet with it and left me high and dry .Hope mikes takes every fuckin Penney he has and give s it to the people he scammed .Also they some vip time from him would also be nice

I informed Mike about it and he responded asking for the ID of both him and you so he knows that something has happened. Hopefully a resolution comes about soon.

Well, interesting results to say the least. Here are the overall results:

Starting Energy After 1 session

FinnFighter Energy Q160 100% 99.58%

CEC Recovery Q160 100% 99.58%

Devotion (Certified) Q160 100% 98.95%

Now, I am going to test this once more tomorrow just to be certain, but it isn't looking good for him.

Wow... Glad I just read through this post. it goes to show you that hype or rating might be rigged a little. Will make sure just buy from these guys until I read more proof like this.