Found a Fake

thegroovemonkey

I bought one, I'm just waiting for it to get to my fighter, since we're in different cities.

And in response to the fake supps thing. That is completely unfounded by someone who doesnt even know anything about me because he was upset about something. He knows nothing about what my financial situation has been and is just throwing around accusations, really irresponsible and unfair. I deal with a lot of people everyday, and the people who deal with me personally, besides a certain org owner, knows what I do is legit. Quit trying to be bully's guys. Its just a game.

If you wanted, you could have just shown how much you invested (by print screen) and everybody would have dropped the subject.

I have just bought one, and I will be comparing the results to another 160 product that I know is legit.

Will take a couple of days, but we will have a definitive answer. I just dislike the fact that we have to buy one of your products in order to find out.

And jeez, even a new guy to the forums knows not to double or triple post. Just edit a post and put it all in one. Wasn't even like you were quoting multiple people.

• Upvote 2

I have just bought one, and I will be comparing the results to another 160 product that I know is legit.

Will take a couple of days, but we will have a definitive answer. I just dislike the fact that we have to buy one of your products in order to find out.

And jeez, even a new guy to the forums knows not to double or triple post. Just edit a post and put it all in one. Wasn't even like you were quoting multiple people.

This should solve the puzzle. Thank you for doing this and getting this topic over with. I would do it myself but I'm still a newbie so I don't know to appreciate so good at least for now.

This should solve the puzzle. Thank you for doing this and getting this topic over with. I would do it myself but I'm still a newbie so I don't know to appreciate so good at least for now.

No problem. Overall, a lot of the evidence points to it not being a genuine 160 product, but at least when it is tested, we will know for sure. I know PBR tested some other supps in order to see if the 170 supp works efficiently, so I can do my own little research into supp efficiency also.

All I can say is I'm an honest person. Sorry if I forgot to send payment for the avatar but to be fair he never told me he never recieved it. It has been sent. Everybody the deals with me knows I'm honest and everyone that does laundry with me knows I'm honest. 13 k is not that big of a deal to me. I respect this community and it sucks that this thread had to be created before contacting me. Thanks and I'm done looking at this thread. LB

so if i didn't contact you what do you call mailing someone ingame?

As you are a big fan of the art of comminication lets debug the conversation we had:

step one: i sent the avatar do you, no answer came back. - For me that meens you dont like the avatar and decline the offer. Ofc in such a case a little note like "i dont like your work. i wont take it" would be nice, but whatever. For me thing was done at this point because i thought we wont have a deal.

step two: you submited the avatar and put it on your fighter. - Hmm, seems like he does like the avatar oO? AT least at this point i would expect you to message me! Something like "i am using the avatar, how much is it", just to let me know. But you didn't try to contact me in any way.... I meen you had time to submit the ava and to put it on your fighter, you should't have had time to send a little 1, 2 words to me as well.

If you just use the avatar without saing a word, one could see this is a message too. I think you can guess what message it is.

step three: once again i contacted you to remember you about payment. We agreed on 13k, so things should be fine?! Since you had only ~3k on your account at this point i wasn't expecting the money imedeatly (still a little notice from you about this would have been nice). No problem, i thought you would earn the additional 10k and afterwards send me the money. Well, day by day passed, your bank-account swal up to 300k, but nothing happened: no money, no message nothing.

-This could be seen as a message again

And now you are arguing about me don't contacting you? Come on, thats a pretty bad joke.

• Upvote 1

so if i didn't contact you what do you call mailing someone ingame?

As you are a big fan of the art of comminication lets debug the conversation we had:

step one: i sent the avatar do you, no answer came back. - For me that meens you dont like the avatar and decline the offer. Ofc in such a case a little note like "i dont like your work. i wont take it" would be nice, but whatever. For me thing was done at this point because i thought we wont have a deal.

step two: you submited the avatar and put it on your fighter. - Hmm, seems like he does like the avatar oO? AT least at this point i would expect you to message me! Something like "i am using the avatar, how much is it", just to let me know. But you didn't try to contact me in any way.... I meen you had time to submit the ava and to put it on your fighter, you should't have had time to send a little 1, 2 words to me as well.

If you just use the avatar without saing a word, one could see this is a message too. I think you can guess what message it is.

step three: once again i contacted you to remember you about payment. We agreed on 13k, so things should be fine?! Since you had only ~3k on your account at this point i wasn't expecting the money imedeatly (still a little notice from you about this would have been nice). No problem, i thought you would earn the additional 10k and afterwards send me the money. Well, day by day passed, your bank-account swal up to 300k, but nothing happened: no money, no message nothing.

-This could be seen as a message again

And now you are arguing about me don't contacting you? Come on, thats a pretty bad joke.

well slightly in his defence i only send him money for vip on the 2014-08-05 at 18:32:00 . I say he was pretty short on funds before that .So i willing to give him benefit of doubt for now .I think he kinda busy at things .Yeah i be patient and wait for my vip no rush with it anyway .He might have just forgot or whatever .about the advatar .The suppliemt issue i don't know doe sounds fishy but easiest thing to prove there not fake is to show how much money he invested in then that will sheld some like on the subject .Also a few people or testing then so wait for results .I think if thy come back fake he should give partial refunds to people who bought then let say 50% and a a apology .

All I can say is I'm an honest person. Sorry if I forgot to send payment for the avatar but to be fair he never told me he never recieved it. It has been sent. Everybody the deals with me knows I'm honest and everyone that does laundry with me knows I'm honest. 13 k is not that big of a deal to me. I respect this community and it sucks that this thread had to be created before contacting me. Thanks and I'm done looking at this thread. LB

I dont understand this statement, its not a check or money order that you have to wait to see if they receive it. Either you sent it or you didnt, if you simply forgot then say that but you couldve replied to his pms.

As for your supplements, everyone is testing your stuff to see if its true, THEY WILL FIND OUT VERY SOON, if it is not legit, i advise you to come clean about it now, apologize and begin damage control...

You are a fairly new manager and have won almost 80% of your fights, so obviously you arent stupid (which is more acceptable than being a habitual liar in this community) but you will most likely be vilified in every aspect of this game for a very long time if they find out you are lying right now

• Upvote 1

I DO NOT think you should be allowed to see the "true quality" but you should be allowed to leave a rating of the product.

If you see a product has 27 votes with average of 9.2/10 you know it's pretty solid. You see rating 1/10 but only a single vote it's a concern but pos somebody being a tool. etc.

In RL do you know the "true quality" of a supp. NO, you don't even know if it's got any illegal supplements contaminating it unless you're at the professional level.

P.s. with that said I'm glad this poser got called out and caught! also on the av thing, somebody fine his account double the amount! what an asshole.

• Upvote 4

Reading some of the posts, I think since he's a fairly new manager and it takes A LOT of money to get enough for true 160q, they're assuming his certification to be sketchy. It sounds like guys are in this game years to get this kind of money to get that high of a certification, that a fairly new manager getting it just sounds fishy.

So because it says "certified" on the product description that's fake... but everyone else selling 160q is real?

It is him that put "Certified" on it, so it really doesn't hold any gratification.

It is the fact it requires an awful lot of money to research a 160Q product, the kind of money that seems extremely unlikely for him to be able to afford.

We will know in a couple of days whether the product is genuine or not

Edit: I will also be testing a couple of other apparent "160Q" products so I can get as accurate a reading as possible on it. Results will be brought up when I have tested all 4, but I need to wait for LathanLawton's product and another 160Q to come in from another city.

Thanks GBK, I just have a hard time calling anyone a fake without any actual proof other then innuendo. Which is why I have been asking where the proof was in case I missed it. I'm not sure it's a good idea to out anyone without an actual evidence, this seemed like something personal.

Reading some of the posts, I think since he's a fairly new manager and it takes A LOT of money to get enough for true 160q, they're assuming his certification to be sketchy. It sounds like guys are in this game years to get this kind of money to get that high of a certification, that a fairly new manager getting it just sounds fishy.

Of course its fishy and the logic is heavily against him and his only defence thusfar has been basically "YOU DONT KNOW ME." Lets see the tangible evidence in the experiments and only after that vilify the shit out of him.

though he did use a custom avatar and not pay for it until this thread came out.