JLP

Doesn't matter what teams you guys talk about, its all about the EAGLES. NFC CHAMPIONS, SUPER BOWL APPEARNCE, 11-5 this year! LETS GO!

If Virtuouz were still posting he'd say you were being a hater. No way the Eagles don't go 16-0 and win two Super Bowls this year.

According to this guy the whole team is great

http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/blogs/Dallas-Cowboys-SB-tattoo-final.jpg

Tonight is my first time watching Manziel in the NFL. He hasn't been too impressive against the Bears 3rd stringers and camp depth. He's a good scrambler, but many of his throws have been pretty awful. Doesn't appear to have NFL starting QB arm strength or accuracy.

I was watching The Bucs 3rd string struggle against The Redskins 3rd String but I'm watching Big Brother now.

Someone please explain to me the appeal of a sport where it seems like more time is spent with the clock stopped than running. Is it some kind of anticipation build up thing?

I'm not trying to be a prick about this, I'm just genuinely confused how NFL became the most popular ball sport in the US.

Basically the clock is used as a weapon in football. If you wear down the clock running the ball up the middle, it's a lot harder for the other team to score. On the other hand you can score quickly and use your outstanding defense to stop them quickly and score again. It's similar to the clock in soccer, the winning team uses the incredibly long game to bore it's opponents to sleep, so they can score. Sorry couldn't resist the soccer jab, my brother played and even had a tryout with a junior Olympic team.

According to this guy the whole team is great

http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/blogs/Dallas-Cowboys-SB-tattoo-final.jpg

Not great, 8-8!

Tonight is my first time watching Manziel in the NFL. He hasn't been too impressive against the Bears 3rd stringers and camp depth. He's a good scrambler, but many of his throws have been pretty awful. Doesn't appear to have NFL starting QB arm strength or accuracy.

The new QB at A&M just threw for 500 yards against South Carolina, which makes me wonder if Johnny Football wasn't just Johnny SystemQB like the interchangable guys at Texas Tech for all of those years.

The Bearse cut down to 53 today. Roster has 11 rookies. I'm not liking the depth again this year anywhere but DE. The LB core is probably the worst since the Wannestedt days in the mid 90s. I'm predicting 10-6 if miraculously no one gets hurt. More likely an 8-8 season or everything falls apart and they go 6-10.

I live in Houston/ am a Texans fan. I actually think they will do good this year; maybe win their division or a wildcard spot.

Just moved to Missouri city bro. Like 5 seconds..(Litterally outside of houston) and I should tell you that the Texans' offense isn't good enough. They will go 7-9 or 8-8

#Eaglesfan

#OffenseMatters

#ChipKelly

Hopefully the Giants *cough cough* Eli can finally get this new offense down. 5-0 preseason yet the offense struggled, so I am hoping should they get it down pat they shouldn't do too bad. Though hopeful I do not have too high of hopes. But I mean it can't be worse than last year.

As for the Bills they need to get rid of EJ. Unless EJ suddenly just gets it and becomes this franchise player he was suppose to be I think he ends up a bust and they have no 1st round pick to try again in the next draft. More years of suffering for them.

The Bearse cut down to 53 today. Roster has 11 rookies. I'm not liking the depth again this year anywhere but DE. The LB core is probably the worst since the Wannestedt days in the mid 90s. I'm predicting 10-6 if miraculously no one gets hurt. More likely an 8-8 season or everything falls apart and they go 6-10.

I do not envy your schedule at all. It's nothing but tough road games to start which can kill a teams confidence for a second half run. On the flip side though, if you can tread water untill the bye week and get there at 4-4 your boys will be in great shape to make a run with a much softer second half at Soldier. I'd wish you good luck but we both know that would be a lie.

Could I interest you in a signature/avatar bet for the Packer/Bear games this year?

Um, Eagles....

http://youtu.be/WbgLJEJyU6c

Way to show those eagles fans, this wasn't a decade ago or anything! What about last year when Philly won their division and you guys were absolute garbage, why no mention of that?

nothing wrong with being a bucs fan. The issue I have is that you trash a team that doesn't give a fuck about you and you have to go back to 2003 to do it.

Got a problem with it? Bite me.

• Upvote 1