JLP

Good news and bad news for Redskins fans.........

Bad News: RG3 is hurt and will be out for a while (i'm guessing)

Good News: You should start winning games now

Yes RG3 will be out for a while. I have disloacted my ankle before (also my left) it will be minimum of 3-4 weeks I think. And thats assuming no other damage was caused.

DA BEAAARRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!

Now I know how a Bills(they looked real good today, so maybe not that shitty of a team) fan felt last week. The 49ers gave that game away. Great Sunday night game. Especially since i dont like Kaepernick and loathe Harbaugh.

Philly/Indy tomorrow night should be a fun game too.

DA BEAAARRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!

Amen. Truer words have never been spoken.

As soon as Chris "2013 season killer" Conte comes out of the game, we outscore them and win. Coincidence? I think not.

Two weeks in a row 49ers don't show up for the 2nd half.

Harbaugh must be yelling at them too much during halftime. I think he's still having nightmares from that vocal beatdown delivered by Ditka after that game in the Tinkerdome in the early 90s.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gZ7H1nQaqEA/ULHZlYe5NAI/AAAAAAAAGDA/L6DV2RQLruw/s1600/ditka+harbaugh+min+1992.JPG

Good news and bad news for Redskins fans.........

Bad News: RG3 is hurt and will be out for a while (i'm guessing)

Good News: You should start winning games now

Im disappointed that RG3 got hurt, again... but i didnt really want us to give up our whole team to trade for him in the first place... I like cousins and im feeling good about us going forward, but i must understand that we played jacksonville and not a tough squad

BEARSE!

WTF? I didn't see this coming. Totally different team since the end of the 1st half. Would be a huge win if they can hold on.

I went to sleep mad because i have forte and cutler and even brandon marshall in a few leagues, woke up happy as hell

Harbaugh must be yelling at them too much during halftime. I think he's still having nightmares from that vocal beatdown delivered by Ditka after that game in the Tinkerdome in the early 90s.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gZ7H1nQaqEA/ULHZlYe5NAI/AAAAAAAAGDA/L6DV2RQLruw/s1600/ditka+harbaugh+min+1992.JPG

Ditka looks like a magnificent predatory beast in that picture.

I'm shocked and appalled that the Vikings are planning on letting Peterson play next weekend. The NFL needs to step in and suspend this scum.

The NFL says the Adrian Peterson and Greg Hardy cases are under review.

The Vikings chose to reinstate Peterson Monday, but deferred any questions about further discipline to the league office. The NFL's new hire Lisa Friel, a former New York prosecutor, is examining both cases. No one seems to know if the NFL has the power to step in and suspend Peterson before the case goes to trial, but we do know that FOX's Jay Glazer reported Sunday it falls under the new domestic violence policy. First-time offenders of that policy get a six-game ban. We'd try to hold Matt Asiata until the dust settles here.

Looks like the injury sustained by Charles "Peanut" Tillman last night may end his NFL career. A class act and a great player, I'll be sad to see him go.

I agree 100%. He is a nice guy and the right kind of player the NFL needs right now in light of all of this abuse that's all over the NFL news lately.

Nobody could cause a fumble like him and he came through with so many turnovers when the offense was sputtering and needed a spark. For years the Bears defense scored a large percentage of their points and he was central to that. I hope he gets a coaching gig with them at some point.

I'm shocked and appalled that the Vikings are planning on letting Peterson play next weekend. The NFL needs to step in and suspend this scum.

Until the fans stop coming to games, stop watching football programs and stop buying merchandise this is going to happen. There was no video of the ass wouping he delivered to the boy so this is safe. They are going to let the legal system play out... which means they get this year out of him before any possible repercussion which allows them to release him as a "salary cap move." Of course this is the same organization who handled Chris Cook while things legally were playing out... and kept him away, They released Caleb King and AJ Jefferson with no due process in 2012.. but they weren't one of the best RB's in the league.There is no disputing what he did, only his intent. Fans are the reason the NFL is all over the place when it comes to abuse.. they know they can do whatever they want and get away with it. If Ray Rice had been trashed by fans and fans stopped coming to practice and preseason games... message would have been clear. At the next Viking home games, no fans show up.. boycott the game.. then the message is clear. But that won't happen, American is on crack.. it's called football. Whether it's parents violating laws to get kids into certain high schools so they are on a better team... or a college which got in the neighborhood of a billion dollars over the course of many years of boy buggering only to get a couple of years punishment and very little loss of revenue to the mess we call the NFL. Football is poisoned at all levels... and it's time for the fans to step away, show the leagues this kind of behavior is not acceptable.

Funny part is.. at the beginning of the year you had ex-coaches and other pundits saying they wouldn't draft an openly gay guy because he is a distraction. Yet wife beating and child beating is readily accepted by teammates.

• Upvote 1

This is just sad.. and why nothing will change:

I actually watched this twice. Once with the volume on and the second time I muted it and yelled "DERP!!" loudly every time one of them spoke. I think the second time through was not only more entertaining but also more accurate.

I actually watched this twice. Once with the volume on and the second time I muted it and yelled "DERP!!" loudly every time one of them spoke. I think the second time through was not only more entertaining but also more accurate.

I tried watching it and about 20 seconds in realized how f***ing stupid those people were. I mean, they are seriously supporting him and feel that because his fiancee married him after the incident that everything is ok.

Now we get an idea why football players don't have to change... because even after beating a woman, women that are football fans will come to your rescue. This is why the NFL took a calculated risk with the suspension, had the video not been released they would have been in the clear.