JLP

He's the greatest coach of all time.

Kenlow73, Aren't you a Bucs fan? How's that working out? One thing I know for sure is that even though my team looked real bad the last few weeks, they still have not reached the depths that the Bucs are at. Don't get me wrong, I think Lovie is a decent coach, but you can't polish a turd and the Bucs roster is pretty much a collection of polished turds. Gronk may have had a great day yesterday, but I guarantee against the Bucs even Vince Wilfork would put up numbers like those at tight end, and he's a defensive tackle. I miss the days of the Bucs being the the Bears dvision and the 2 easy wins that came annually from that arrangement.

eh, but the way the NFC South is the Bucs can still win The Division.

Weeden didn't look that bad, and to be honest they should keep riding Murray. He's on pace to break the all time rushing yards in a season record. Your 'boys are still in good shape. Don't let one stinker game get you down. Every team has a stinker game now and then. Heck, my Bears just laid 2 stinker games in a row.

Yeah i know, I just had to hear so much shit from everyone i know LOL I live in Va so a lot of people I know are Redskin fans.

um, yeah, not going to bash anybody this season anymore, too busy trying to defend my team from people who say they are "fans".

um, yeah, not going to bash anybody this season anymore, too busy trying to defend my team from people who say they are "fans".

With the rumors the Bucs listening to trade offers for Doug Martin and Vincent Jackson, I might consider finding a new team because trading either one of them sets the team back that much more.

VJ yes but not Martin, he hasn't done anything since his Rookie year except get hurt, Bobby Rainey is better than he is. I won't quit being a fan, I've been a fan since I was old enough to know football, like the first or second year of existence.

VJ yes but not Martin, he hasn't done anything since his Rookie year except get hurt, Bobby Rainey is better than he is. I won't quit being a fan, I've been a fan since I was old enough to know football, like the first or second year of existence.

Agreed, Bobby rainey has been much better and doug seems to be scared to get hurt again. Also,the bucs were maybe 4 plays away from leading the division,watching each game it was only 2 that they didnt have a chance in, the rest they blew with stupid mistakes,including this one against the browns

Agreed, Bobby rainey has been much better and doug seems to be scared to get hurt again. Also,the bucs were maybe 4 plays away from leading the division,watching each game it was only 2 that they didnt have a chance in, the rest they blew with stupid mistakes,including this one against the browns

They way the NFC South is this year, they can still win the division.

Fellow Bear fans I think its time we start looking for a new QB. I have been one of those guys defending him for the last few years but no more. Time to part ways he is far from playing his worth, I believe he is like the 7th or 8th highest played in the league.

time to tear it all down and start over. coaches and players. They'll give the emery/trestman/cutler combo one more year though.

I posted this in the video editor thread that I started and I'm posting it here because it covers both threads...

http://youtu.be/yLK6A40PNrk