JLP

Wouldn't say that. Steelers are overrated.

But they did having a winning record and got beat by a winless team while at home.

But they did having a winning record and got beat by a winless team while at home.

If it was Week 15 and the Steelers had a winning record and Tampa was still winless, then yes that would be an upset. Week 4...............not so much.

You're making sound like Tampa is awful, like early 2000's Detroit Lions awful. Tampa is loaded with young inexperienced talent that will get better as the season goes on.

It seems CBS Thursday Night Football is all about showing Divisional blowouts.

TNF is a joke I wish they'd take it away

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Normally I forget that there is a game on Thursday until I am driving somewhere and I happen to find it on the radio.

You seem angry, could it have something to do with the 38-17 ass whooping Da Bearse took at home? Can't wait for our date at Lambeau!

31-9 over the last two decades will make a man bitter. I might have counted the wins wrong but who cares, we won the NFC Title at soldier so...

You seem angry, could it have something to do with the 38-17 ass whooping Da Bearse took at home? Can't wait for our date at Lambeau!

31-9 over the last two decades will make a man bitter. I might have counted the wins wrong but who cares, we won the NFC Title at soldier so...

I didn't know you played in the NFL. If not, these are the sad ramblings of a man who takes pro sports much too seriously.

I have an amazingly good life, so I don't really get down when a sports team I root for loses. If you are chronic underachiever I can see where your self esteem is wrapped up in a sports team. You have nothing else going on so might as well pretend you are part of something you arent. Got to take a win wherever you can if you are a barely literate loser.

I own a part of The Packers, sorry for caring about MY team.

lol

You fell for that gimmick? Nice piece of paper you got there buddy. When's the last time you got a cut of the profits or they asked you about a personnel decision?

That was just a slick move to get a bunch of backwoods Wisconsin hillbillies to fork up some cash.

It is a very nice piece of paper! It went to making our stadium even more beautiful, something that you can't say!!!

You are the perfect sucker. You got scammed and you convinced yourself it was great.

Just when I think you cant be any dumber you post this.