JLP

Say what you will, but I am an owner and you are a hypocrite!

38-17

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/packers-falcons-aaron-rodgers21.jpg

http://calvinayre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/rodgers-belt.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhp4etb7mP1qbe5nh.gif

Why don't you take your great life and stop watching sports? If you are so awesome then you can obviously ignore a sport that you have nothing to do with...

I can enjoy watching sports. I just don't get emotionally wrapped up in something I have no control over. Maybe when I was 15 I would have got bothered, but I grew up.

You claiming ownership is about the funniest thing I have ever heard. Lots of suckers up there in WI. Inbreeding and poor education I think.

You claiming ownership is about the funniest thing I have ever heard. Lots of suckers up there in WI. Inbreeding and poor education I think.

Well technically he could be since the Packers are "public company" and you can buy "shares". One of my buddies "bought a share"...............and his "i'm an owner" rants are annoying as shit.

Well technically he could be since the Packers are "public company" and you can buy "shares". One of my buddies "bought a share"...............and his "i'm an owner" rants are annoying as shit.

Its not a real stock, someone holding one of these certificates is not an owner. Only an idiot would think so.

Here is the website: http://shareholder.broadridge.com/packers

Look at the FAQ on the page for some info on the "stock"

What are the guidelines for transferring stock?

Stock may only be transferred to an immediate family member or any lineal descendant of a Shareholder. An immediate family member, in this regard, refers to children, spouse, parent, brother, sister, or lineal descendant of a Shareholder.

Adopted children, for whom adoption statutes create the same rights of heirship as children of the body, are considered “lineal descendants.”

What is the value of my Green Bay Packers Common Stock?

The Green Bay Packers Common Stock is not a tradable stock and therefore does not have a market value.

Can I sell my stock?

No, Green Bay Packers Common Stock is not a saleable stock.

Does Green Bay Packers Common Stock pay a dividend?

A Green Bay Packers Shareholder will not be able to make any profits, through dividends or otherwise, by virtue of owning Green Bay Packers Common Stock.

Its not a real stock, someone holding one of these certificates is not an owner. Only an idiot would think so.

Here is the website: http://shareholder.broadridge.com/packers

Look at the FAQ on the page for some info on the "stock"

I know, that's why I had the " " around it. It's a money grab for fans with nothing else to do.

I can enjoy watching sports. I just don't get emotionally wrapped up in something I have no control over. Maybe when I was 15 I would have got bothered, but I grew up.

It's crazy that you guys think that people don't know the rules of Packers stock when they buy it. They are also very up front that it is fundraising for stadium additions and people happily buy. Why? Because as much as haters gonna hate, it is real stock and you are a real owner. You also can't just "buy shares" since it is a limited offering and sells out very quickly.

LOL, at you not getting emotional about sports. All you do in this thread is get pissed off about The Pack's continued domination over Smokin Jay and Da Bearse(great band name). It may be the worlds crappiest stock, but it is still a stock and makes me infinitely more of an owner than you. You're paying for the $350 million dollars to ruin Soldier, so let's talk about who the real suckers are!

On a more positive note, who else is surprised by The Giants? I had read that they planned for a more west coast style offense and were shooting for 70% completion percentage and sure as shit they got there after ironing our the wrinkles.

How do you guys feel about Luck? I think he looks like a stud and it's just a matter of time until they get him some weapons or a defense, it's just not his year yet.

San Diego is this years KC.

Lions and Bears have already given the division back to The Packers and it will already be over by the time we play the Lions week 17. Up here we call it Lions Football.

The Vikings need to get the ball to Patterson and McKinnon more. They are the best athletes on the field almost every game and Norv isn't making it happen enough. For a team that is the definition of mediocrity, they need any and all of the help they can get.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhp4etb7mP1qbe5nh.gif

It's crazy that you guys think that people don't know the rules of Packers stock when they buy it. They are also very up front that it is fundraising for stadium additions and people happily buy. Why? Because as much as haters gonna hate, it is real stock and you are a real owner. You also can't just "buy shares" since it is a limited offering and sells out very quickly.

LOL, at you not getting emotional about sports. All you do in this thread is get pissed off about The Pack's continued domination over Smokin Jay and Da Bearse(great band name). It may be the worlds crappiest stock, but it is still a stock and makes me infinitely more of an owner than you. You're paying for the $350 million dollars to ruin Soldier, so let's talk about who the real suckers are!

SnitchChimp;

If you knew the rules about Packers stock you wouldnt call yourself an owner. If you knew anything about how a real stock market works you would realize how different the Packers "stock" is from stock in any other publicly traded company. It does verify to everyone who reads this forum that you were a complete idiot and a snitch. But we all knew that already.

Please find one instance of me getting emotional about pro sports and post the quote. It should be easy to do because you said it's all I do in this thread.

Must win for the Beloved today. I think its possible the other three North teams will all lose today. Bears need to win 2 of the next three to set themselves up for a potential playoff run. I dont think they'll beat both the Packers and Patriots on the road so they have to win one of them and take care of the dolphins at home today.

Edit: GB wooping Carolina and the Bears still have no clue how to defend the read option or play action.