JLP

Foles for Eagles? lol 'tf are they thinking? Bradford is bustcentral. His middle is is Bust. He takes the bust to work everyday.

Foles is overrated and benefited from the system they ran and will be a lot worse since they lost the who's who on offense but even then he's still better than Bradford.

Jimmy Graham to the Seahawks... eeek. Traded their first rounder and Max Ungar to get him though - seems like a decent enough trade for the Saints who need dem picks to load up their team.

Yeah, they didn't want to pay Graham and I got the feeling Graham didn't want to stay. Huge pick up by the Seahawks.

Bradford for Foles is interesting I guess. Huge get for the Eagles if Bradford stays healthy (which I don't think is possible).

Ravens trade Ngata to the Lions?!?!?! Who saw that coming.

Gore goes to Indy instead of Philly. Sucks for Philly, but as a Colts fan I am enjoying every bit of this signing.

And let's not forget about Patrick Willis retiring! How much worse could the 49ers offseason get?

You misinterpreted my comment JLP.

I know the Eagles go burned on this one. You know how much I liked Nick Foles. :)

It was a joke. xD

No one is understanding your gibberish today. I guess I am so used to your over the top blind Philly homerism that i thought you liked the Bradford deal.

Wow Foles, a 2016 second round & 2015 fourth round for Bradford & a 5th round pick????

I'm officially baffled right now. I don't think the shock has worn off yet

yah totally don't get this trade. Foles is a decent starter Bradford sprains something when defenders look at him and is owed a shit ton of $. plus the draft picks

Rumor is Andre Johnson will be joining Gore in Indy

Revis is going to the Jets also

Yeah, they didn't want to pay Graham and I got the feeling Graham didn't want to stay. Huge pick up by the Seahawks.

Bradford for Foles is interesting I guess. Huge get for the Eagles if Bradford stays healthy (which I don't think is possible).

Ravens trade Ngata to the Lions?!?!?! Who saw that coming.

Gore goes to Indy instead of Philly. Sucks for Philly, but as a Colts fan I am enjoying every bit of this signing.

And let's not forget about Patrick Willis retiring! How much worse could the 49ers offseason get?

The 49ers could trade Kap for Bradford...

Murray is meant to be considering Philly, which might be a silver lining.

Ravens wanted to reneg Ngata's contract,Ngata said no. Ravens found a suiter for him and picked up a couple of draft picks. The Ravens are in horrible cap situation.

Foles for Bradford is the most stupid move of the day... if not in NFL history. I thought that trade would have came with maybe Bradford and their first round pick this year in exchange for what they got. I have no idea what Chip is doing and somewhere Virt is preparing a noose for himself.

Chip's only hope right now is to sign DeMarco Murray, but also... Understand that Dallas had a ton of weapons which in turn created more running lanes. Losing ALL of your offensive weapons in philly wouldnt necessarily make it easy for him. Also, he is injury prone.

Im glad im not the only person scratching his head at Philly right now

BTW Bradford due for 14mil next season... Lasean McCoy 9.75mil

Chip Kelly came out and said he wants Bradford and that someone offered them a 1st round pick for Bradford this morning...... Fuck this Barney Rubble built visor wearing no neck having douche

plus we signed Ryan Matthews who gets hurt every year and another CB who went to Oregon....what a shocker

Chip Kelly came out and said he wants Bradford and that someone offered them a 1st round pick for Bradford this morning...... this Barney Rubble built visor wearing no neck having douche

plus we signed Ryan Matthews who gets hurt every year and another CB who went to Oregon....what a shocker

If they can get a first round pick for Bradford then they should pull the trigger immediately. My guess is the Browns are the "lucky winner".

I actually had a discussion with one of my buddies (who is an eagles fan) yesterday about Bradford getting traded again and told him not to get too upset. My guess is they trade him to Cleveland for a 1st rounder and eat a bunch of money from the contract that the Browns didnt want to pay.

If they can get a first round pick for Bradford then they should pull the trigger immediately. My guess is the Browns are the "lucky winner".

I actually had a discussion with one of my buddies (who is an eagles fan) yesterday about Bradford getting traded again and told him not to get too upset. My guess is they trade him to Cleveland for a 1st rounder and eat a bunch of money from the contract that the Browns didnt want to pay.

He might but I highly doubt it. I don't think anybody will give up a 1st for Bradford even with a reduced cap hit