Miniclip pool tournament signup!

MMATycoon

I'll be busy with work from the 15th to the 28th so I can't really make it if it happens anytime between then. At this point I just assume this died, how many people still even intend to play when this moves forward? I will, but I stopped trying to practice for this a while back.

I have the draw done, just a case of getting it on youtube which is being a bit of a pain at the minute. I will have it posted either today or tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

So the groups are as follows..

http://i.imgur.com/3zcdJxg.jpg

When shall we try and get this up and running? I don't tend to frequent the forums a lot (Less than 100 posts in 5 years).. But I'm always in chat under the same name.. Just pm me etc..

I work nights by the way, 10:30pm (GMT) till 7am

So the groups are as follows..

http://i.imgur.com/3zcdJxg.jpg

When shall we try and get this up and running? I don't tend to frequent the forums a lot (Less than 100 posts in 5 years).. But I'm always in chat under the same name.. Just pm me etc..

I work nights by the way, 10:30pm (GMT) till 7am

Could do games this weekend?

I just got a pm from an opponent. I forgot about this and I have to drop out. Sorry, I had time when the original signup went up but I don't have the time to do this now.

• 4 weeks later...

Im interesting in this pool club thingy is anyone going to run it? I will be also in a poker tournament, should be fun. Hope someone decide to run one.

Count me in