Five letters

davie1903

Harry arranged Margaret marriage yong.

F A R T S

You didn't answer the person above you. You just made your own.

Ruining object in damaging serum

HAMMY

Hairy anus makes me yak.

POOPS

• Downvote 1

You didn't answer the person above you. You just made your own.

Hairy anus makes me yak.

POOPS

First of all "thank" for the -1 , edited because when I clicked on the forum took me to page 6 and didn't realize that it was page 7 as well

Second if you have bother to looked closer I even edited before you even clicked quote, but hey let's just -1 and then look.

People order orange pulp straight.

O R D E R

First of all "thank" for the -1 , edited because when I clicked on the forum took me to page 6 and didn't realize that it was page 7 as well

Second if you have bother to looked closer I even edited before you even clicked quote, but hey let's just -1 and then look.

Don't get so defensive. If you post out of order, whether on purpose or not, a -1 is fair. I've taken -1s for posting out of order by accident as well. If you are out of order by 1 post because someone posted while you were typing, that is one thing. Missing it by a full page is worthy of a -1 because you clearly are not paying attention.

It is nothing personal against you. I like you. Just don't post out of order and you won't get -1'd.

People order orange pulp straight.

O R D E R

On radio, DJ emptied rectum.

RADIO

Don't get so defensive. If you post out of order, whether on purpose or not, a -1 is fair. I've taken -1s for posting out of order by accident as well. If you are out of order by 1 post because someone posted while you were typing, that is one thing. Missing it by a full page is worthy of a -1 because you clearly are not paying attention.

It is nothing personal against you. I like you. Just don't post out of order and you won't get -1'd.

On radio, DJ emptied rectum.

RADIO

I didn't go to defensive state, what bother me is that I changed the answer in like 20 seconds after I posted (it was morning and just woke up), and if you have read the quote in your message it was already changed, anyway leave it to that, don't want to go to polemics here in the off topic, just want to have fun :P

Raven attacked David in observatory.

C R A N K