The Awesome FIghter (Seasons)

I paid Grant back to man you can even ask him*GBK16*\

and I didn't steal from the noob fund......but I am working on getting respect back I paid the people back and I'm recovering and I have 1 account!haha

He did in fairness pay me back, can't account for anyone else though.

And Dagg, you might not have stolen from the Noob Fund, but you did attempt to. You will need to do a lot of work, probably months, in order to get back on terms with the majority of people. Heck, some go years and still aren't in the good books.

You know man I might join this I think you would drag more people if it was a 250k ID tourney - there are only like 500 available for you now if it's a 255k tourney, and 480 don't even know about the forums, other 15 are in training (18 YO) :) Also, forget the idea about collecting 16 fighters :) I tried to run many tourney like this but I had no interest, so getting even 8 is hard. Especially when it's you - Dos Santos, half of the people in the forum don't want to have any business with you ever again.

ok I'll change it but then please post your fighter name and send the money haha I'll maybe hange to 8 fighters to please post if your entering and with what fighter your joining =)

Don't have a fighter for this yet, I'll create a 25YO and sack him after the tourney :D Or have fun in your org and try to get some wins because my manager record damn sucks now 17-20 I'm on a 10 fight loss streak been very careless about my fights :D Today I'm having two fights maybe I'll win :D So I just remember that 25YO guys were always fun to play so I'll just play with him in your ID restricted org :)

ok I'll change it but then please post your fighter name and send the money haha I'll maybe hange to 8 fighters to please post if your entering and with what fighter your joining =)

I'll use Harry Sugar, he's now kicking ass in Dynamo FC, but after his fight (a long time from now) he'll be in.

sorry I posted before and then one of you posted while I was typing and I posted them both but eah its cool sorry didn't want to spam I know I can edit mate =) SO WICHOF YOUR FIGHTERS WILL YOU USE??TREAT