The Awesome FIghter (Seasons)

I didn't try they thaught I tried (my old mentor said to go to the noob fund and I told mike to delete the account man haha) but they just posted in the forums and that fucked all up but who gives a damn no one believed me so I just said yeah what ever but don't change this topic its about the Awesome Fighter season1

uhm yeah sure cuz in the ultimate fighter there are always a few eperienced dudes and I will fine you slightly more (25k not 20 but if you win it is still big profit and I will give your extra 5 k to the 3rd place dude haha are you still willing to join if you have to pay 5k extra (the prize is 200k so you can make 175K profit)

I will give the guy who beats the 248k guy a nice bonus (10-20k depends on what type if KO or sub 20k haha so I think this could make the tourney more exiting !!

Treat wanna join? if yes please say with what fighter =)

OK but don't scam pay after the tourney haha I trust you mate and I understand you don't but what ever I will prove you wrong so guys post the fighter you are joinings name and I will sign em up haha I will pm every one daily about the tests and the fights the "Coaches" have chosen =)

I will give the guy who beats the 248k guy a nice bonus (10-20k depends on what type if KO or sub 20k haha so I think this could make the tourney more exiting !!

Treat wanna join? if yes please say with what fighter =)

Fabricio "The Phenom" Valakas (3-1), an SPNY superstar and the Baddest Man on the Planet is here! You can smell the Heavy Hands and Submission Power of this guy a mile away!

ok guys I'll prove you wrong haha I'll try and find more participants......

ok treat but it won't start soon maybe ib 10-30days atlease 1- I think about 23 days