The Awesome FIghter (Seasons)

I just watched TUF season 1-19 day and night and I thaught I wnt to hold a season and see how it goes the only defference is you won't win a UFC contract you will win a money prize for your mma Future(your fighters future)

Rules are:

1.Tournamnet is 250k ID restricted so if you have a new fighter above 250k sign em up!

2.There will be 2 teams aswell and the coaches part I will figure that out I don't think that is neccesary

3.Each team will be selected randomly by a coin toss

4.Then those team mates must choose a team name and try becoming the ultimate fighter ect I will edit this post daily to correct stuff and so on

5.there will be a 20k entry fee

6.winner gets 200k and a trophy (TAF trophy)

7.your Fighter needs to have a bio so I can say some cool stuff about him

8.Season 1 weight class will be 205lbs

Prizes:

1st 200k

2nd 100k

I WILL EDIT THIS POST DAILY TO CORRECT STUFF AND MAKE THINGS MORE CLEAR PLEASE POST IF YOU WANT THIS AWESOME TOURNEY THERE WILL BE SEASONS..!!

Entries:

1.Shiftas,"Stupid" Harry Sugar-Solid Ground top game

2.Dagg,Amir"White Tiger"Griffin-Unpredictable

5.scottdioyy,

6.threat,Fabricio"The Phenom"Valakas-BJJ brown Belt

Edited by Dagg

Sorry Dagg, but I think this isn't as epic as it sounds. What will the winner get? 200k, that's pretty fine, but what about the contract? A three fight contract with Devotion Combat League? I think then the contract should be 200000(the prize money as signing bonus)/10000(Base pay)/10000(Win pay) at least. And sorry man, but Devotion Combat League doesn't seem like a proper future for a P4P prospect yet :) In your place, I would spend almost all the money you've got on new contracts, and getting Devotion Combat League higher in World rankings. No offense just my pure opinion mate!!

• Upvote 1

He might not have the money to spend yet, the event pays for itself and more.

20k*16 fighters = 320k into his bank account. So paying out a 200k prize isn't that hard since he now has 320k to book events and advertize so he'd be able to turn over an even bigger profit before paying out at the end. The thing that sucks about TUF is the fighters are not making their moneys worth to begin with, the only reason fighters buy into it is because in real life the UFC is clearly the top MMA organization so if you really want it it's worth the risk. In this game you have a ton of choices so there's no reason any manager looking to create a top level fighter to sell them short.

It's also not like you'd decline a contract to any of the fighters that are taking part in the competition anyway, you don't have a high enough level org or enough fighters signed to be picky. In fact one of your fighters is 0-21.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=246351

This guy actually has no primary skills and you signed him.

Part of me wants to believe that you really just wanted to have some fun, but it just looks like such an easy way to make money and build free hype for your org that I want to say it was planned out. I'm not going to pester since I can't claim any real proof but it just seems fishy to me.

Edit: I also want to add I noticed you have made a lot of posts so I checked your profile and your reputation has not put me at ease.

• Upvote 1

ok guys and the winner would get 200k second place 100k BUT MY REPUTATION IS BAD CUZ SOME ALLAINCE keeps -1 most my posts they see...

but think about it I will not gain $$ from this I just want to have fun

and the guy who is 0-21 he asked for the contract he only wants to fight everyone and I don't think his manager knows much about sliders and I can't help him cuzhe has funny english?

LOOK AT THE FIRST POST AGAIN I EDITED IT WHAT ABOUT NOW??\\please think About it cuz I will work on this and keep working on it until it happens haha

I think you need to think a little harder on the premise.

In something like this, I do not think a creation tournament is the right move. Established fighters with at least some training and rounding. Pick an ID range ans maximum primary point range and then let them battle it out would be my suggestion.

Thanks for the support Shiftas I will keep changing stuff and keep working untill I get this haha but I think the ID range thing can work but I just got another Idea and I'll pm you thanksI changed the fir

st post it will be 255k ID restricted so only small difference in fighters if you have a new guy sign em up haha post if you want to join =)

I just watched TUF season 1-19 day and night and I thaught I wnt to hold a season and see how it goes the only defference is you won't win a UFC contract you will win a money prize for your mma Future(your fighters future)

I'm trying to figure out how he has time to make a tournament after watching 19 seasons of TUF day and night.

I'd be pretty tired after watching all that

• Upvote 2

haha it was fun haha in every season a different asshole and a defferent solution or joke ect......PLease

post if anyone wants to join the org is 255k ID restricted so make them fighters now or if you have on in ID range great =))1

14 entries left

NO haha I will give 1 fight contracts at a time and make the contract length til after the event of the fight so I can't tcheat you guy [Caleb doesn't like me and now he does this(I don't know hy he doedn't but yeah)]

I

promise you guys a Fair honest awesome Season of TAF

Dagg, dos santos whatever your called, mma jimmy?

You had multiple accounts, stole from the noob fund and multiple good people who I know, promised to pay it back( I've seen no proof )

Asked to join my alliance under yet a new name and left an hour later complaining of a lack of activity

You constantly post irrelevant things and make bad choices

Everyone deserves a second chance but you have to earn it before you get a smudge of respect from anyone and by holding a tournament whilst your on bad terms with the whole of tycoon, how in any way was this ever a good idea?