NYFN 16 man 18 year old 170lb creation tournament

Mogan : as expected KingJames is gone. Are you gonna try to find someone to replace him since today is the creation date?

btw, just a hint : save yourself and never ever deal with humors, and I mean not ever. You might ask why but you need to do the digging yourself. All the bs is out there. That dude is a sicko. Ask the creator of the game if you dont believe me.

Mogan : as expected KingJames is gone. Are you gonna try to find someone to replace him since today is the creation date? btw, just a hint : save yourself and never ever deal with humors, and I mean not ever. You might ask why but you need to do the digging yourself. All the bs is out there. That dude is a sicko. Ask the creator of the game if you dont believe me.

I'm taking his place mate I am receiving your fighters guys dead busy atm I'll get round to you ASAP

Just wanted to point out to Morgan that scheduling the losers bracket takes a great deal of thought so you dont give the losers a big advantage. Eminence had a big tourney with the same format and ended up giving the losers a big break between losers round 1 and 2 and a short break between winners round 2 and losers round 2 which gave them a pretty sizeable advantage over those who had been in the winners bracket the rest of the way. Round 2 and losers round 2 should be on the same day or within days of each other to keep the advantage with fighters dropping down from the winners bracket later on.

Just wanted to point out to Morgan that scheduling the losers bracket takes a great deal of thought so you dont give the losers a big advantage. Eminence had a big tourney with the same format and ended up giving the losers a big break between losers round 1 and 2 and a short break between winners round 2 and losers round 2 which gave them a pretty sizeable advantage over those who had been in the winners bracket the rest of the way. Round 2 and losers round 2 should be on the same day or within days of each other to keep the advantage with fighters dropping down from the winners bracket later on.

all fights will be on the same card mate, every other week if people are cut or injured then they will have to fight cut or injured

all fights will be on the same card mate, every other week if people are cut or injured then they will have to fight cut or injured

I'm telling you now it wont work if you try to have every fight, both winners and losers bracket, on the same day. There will be times when you have to have the brackets catch up to each other. You really need to look at it. I'm just trying to give you some warning before hand, every double elimination tourney in tycoon ran into the same problem.

I'm telling you now it wont work if you try to have every fight, both winners and losers bracket, on the same day. There will be times when you have to have the brackets catch up to each other. You really need to look at it. I'm just trying to give you some warning before hand, every double elimination tourney in tycoon ran into the same problem.

i run 2 events per week atm so the gap will be 3-4 days maximum so it should work out all right

• 3 weeks later...