Live control of fights...

MMATycoon

How would you guys feel about fights you could view happening live and being able to control them live? We could let people change tactics between moves, perhaps X amount of times per fight or at the end of the round, whilst having "shout at fighter" to change small amounts during the rounds.

So yeah, let's say it's doable. How would you guys feel about that and would you want it separated from the current format in some way, as obviously it's gunna be tough for people to be online when all their fights happen.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Completely against this, only hurts people who can't be around for their fights. A lot more things are in need of work. Separation only dilutes the fighter pools.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Would it be possible for an option to be included in the fight offer where both managers can agree to live fights? Seems like a lot of work for something low on the list of priorities.

• Upvote 3

I like the idea, but it would damage people who can't be online for their fights, and would lead to people keeping fighters in their own timezone, which affects the growth of some cities.

I would say something like being able to control sliders in between rounds would be interesting, or an option for if different situations arise, i.e., Your fighter rocked the opponent, you could relay different generic messages which have a slight effect on the sliders (e.g. Go in for the kill = Aggression increases)

• Upvote 2

Yeah I mean, it sounds awesome but in high profile fights say #1 vs #2 the fight might not come down to the better fighter, it may come down to who's fighter's manager is online, and I feel like that is wrong. Maybe just more slider options for more complex control? Maybe like Beginner sliders and expert sliders, expert sliders having much more detail

• Upvote 1

I like the idea. Means people will have to choose city there fighters fight in to be able to be online for there fights. I also think it would bring in more mangers to the game and boost its numbers. Mabe if there is an option for it to be "ticked" into the fight offer.Makes the game more realistic as well being able to switch game plans like real life.

Saying this i am a very active manger and am allways waiting to see my results of fights straight after they happen.

no no no. Let's say I have a top 10 p4p fighter, the best org wants him and let's say it's in LA, ofc nobody would decline an opportunity like that. LA fights happen 3AM in my local time, no way I'm going to sit with a cup of coffee and tell my dude what to do.

• Upvote 4

Mabe there could be an option then to change game plan after rounds before the fight??? That way you could set i before and then you could still do the live thing Just an idea

Let's instead add something like between round commands. For example if you have a cut, you block your head a little better, but be more vulnerable to body shots. Or if you feel like you're winning the fight play it safe. Or if you have been rocked try a takedown or something.

Frank beat me to this... :/

Edited by shiftas

Let's instead add something like between round commands. For example if you have a cut, you block your head a little better, but be more vulnerable to body shots. Or if you feel like you're winning the fight play it safe. Or if you have been rocked try a takedown or something.

That is really a nice idea but I think there's intelligence hidden for all of this :)

But if your guy is stupid you're basically fu*ked.

Quite a lot of best P4P Tycoon fighters are stupid. He just simply doesn't protect that cut and doesn't go for the finish when opponent is rocked sometimes, but that doesn't mean he's fucked. When one of the hiddens is weak (Intelligence this time) the other is strong (let's say KO power). So no, even if he has a cut as wide as a hookers pussy, he might murder his opponent with one shot :)

Quite a lot of best P4P Tycoon fighters are stupid. He just simply doesn't protect that cut and doesn't go for the finish when opponent is rocked sometimes, but that doesn't mean he's fucked. When one of the hiddens is weak (Intelligence this time) the other is strong (let's say KO power). So no, even if he has a cut as wide as a hookers pussy, he might murder his opponent with one shot :)

Or he might bleed to death. Either way it's better to be safe than sorry.

This sounds good i wonder if mike could do this.

This sounds good i wonder if mike could do this.

Sure he can. I mean that was just a brainstorm. Someone more intelligent can tweak it and that idea even better.

But first, I would love that Twitter update that Mike has been promising us for some time now.

Mabe there could be an option then to change game plan after rounds before the fight??? That way you could set i before and then you could still do the live thing Just an idea

I would say something like being able to control sliders in between rounds would be interesting, or an option for if different situations arise, i.e., Your fighter rocked the opponent, you could relay different generic messages which have a slight effect on the sliders (e.g. Go in for the kill = Aggression increases)

Same idea I posted above. It works in theory, but there would be a few niggles that need to be worked out.

This changes tactics dramatically. Sap the shit out of you in the First and Second, then go for the finish in the Third! Awesome idea!

Yeah or you can tire him out in the first two rounds and then smash him in the other 3 if it's a title fight.