Vampires

To make Death a bit more easier to deal with I propose we allow a possibility of a vampire to rise out of the ashes of the deceased. There will be a 74.3% chance your dead fighter can become a vampire, if he does become one he will rise in 3 days. Vampires can fight mortals but there is a 35% chance of the vampire biting the mortal during the fight leading to the mortal becoming a vampire. This is totally realistic and happens all the time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

+1! I could see this working.

There should be three or four vampires clans... The Tyson, The Suarez, The Twilight, etc.

With clan bonuses., for example.

Tyson = +10 boxing, Suarez+10 cheating and +10 being Uraguayan (or is that the same thing?), Twilight +10 gay hair, etc

I really hope Mike implements this.

There should be three or four vampires clans... The Tyson, The Suarez, The Twilight, etc.

Tyson = +10 boxing, Suarez+10 cheating and +10 being Uraguayan (or is that the same thing?), Twilight +10 gay hair, etc

Funny idea but you have to consider that this is a mma game not a sf game :P

he's not the only one :D ... just retire your fighters and start new ones instead of killing them,

Soon will be zombies and other stuff, the dead topic was bad from the beginning and now all of this is just off topics :P

Zombies too? Great!

I can see the commentary now "enough of this stalling nonsense".

Then org owners could hand out different cross types instead of signing bonuses to better defeat their opponent who is a vampire because all vampires are weakened by a cross...

(note sarcasm)

Then org owners could hand out different cross types instead of signing bonuses to better defeat their opponent who is a vampire because all vampires are weakened by a cross...

(note sarcasm)

Holy water for when cornermen are implemented. Garlic Gloves....

But what about the vampires? They need some bonuses too?

Wait, can I be a real unicorn too? And my job is to identify and cleanse vampires with my tears, and then they will turn back into a mortal with permanent 100% morale since they have been touched by a unicorn.

Pfft, everyone knows unicorns aren't real!

(note sarcasm)

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/diego-dun-lost-his-damn-mind_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif Diego Sanchez > Vampires