The word "superfight"

Viking

The word Superfight  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is the word superfight used too much/lightly in the game?

• Yes
    • No

What is a superfight?

I do not like how that word is used around here.

Some people use it for 25 year old creations in fresh ID orgs. Thinking about particularly "The bum" Adrien Silva that had a "superfight" with the "supercan" Chrostopher Newton in Barbarian FC.

Both of them ranked like 3-4000 at the time.

Zatochi175 used it for his bum Max Eisenhardt when he was ranked like 1100 (lol).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think the word should be used for two highly ranked fighters who wouldn't ordinarily meet due to being in different orgs, different weight classes, etc. However, the "highly ranked" part is very subjective. Douglas Lima vs Michael Chandler would be a Bellator superfight, but clearly not if it took place in UFC, so ID orgs or lower ranked orgs can use the term a little more freely than the top ones.

• Upvote 1

Btw, didnt you get banned for a jewish supremacy rant?

Eh, Mr Goldstein?

Tell us all about it.

Nope, just have work and school now. It leaves me with about 5 hours a day to try and sleep Monday - Thursday so I don't find much time to be on here. I try to log on and accept fights/schedule flights to keep the train moving.

I have found though, that it is best to deal with bigots with even more ridiculous bigotry.

• Downvote 1