If you were an MMATycoon fighter

PSUMike

what would your stats look like? I know some people here have to train so lets see your stats.

Me

6'1" 225lbs

21 years old

Boxing - Feeble

Muay Thai - Woeful

Wrestling - Proficient (I wrestled for 10 years and had the opportunity to wrestle in college. I chose not to.)

BJJ - White Belt (probably woeful)

Punches - Competent

Kicks - Mediocre

Elbows - Abysmal

Knees - Woeful

Clinchwork - Respectable

Striking Defense - Useless (I have a bad habit of blocking punches with my face in sparring)

Ground and Pound - Competent

Takedown Offense - Respectable

Takedown Defense - Superb (I very seldom got taken down)

Submissions - Mediocre

Defensive Grappling - Abysmal (I pull off subs on shitty grapplers but the better ones sub me with ease)

Agility - Competent (For as big as I am, I am reasonable agile)

Flexibility - Respectable (I can put my leg over my head at 225)

Speed - Feeble

Strength - Abysmal (Finesse wrestler not power wrestler)

Conditioning - Beyond useless

Balance - Respectable

3 Hiddens:

Natural KO Power

Fast Learner

Never gets injured (not one injury in 10 years of wrestling and almost 200 matches)

My style would be primarily to fight from the clinch and be a top position grappler. We have a kid I train with who has a wrestling background and had several ammy MT fights and I beat him up in the clinch. He destroys me standing otherwise.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me

5'7" 155lbs

16 years old

Boxing - Feeble

Muay Thai - Strong (closest to Karate, which i have been training in for 12 years, kyokushin.top fighter in my age in the States)

Wrestling - abysmal

BJJ - White Belt (Black belt in Karate though)

Punches - Wonderful

Kicks - Strong

Elbows - Mediocore

Knees - Proficient

Clinchwork - Useless ( Would have no clue what to do if Anderson Silva put me in a clinch)

Striking Defense - Competent

Takedown Offense - Strong (play football and can tackle well,, assume that is takedowns ;) )

Takedown Defense - Woeful

Submissions - Useless

Defensive Grappling - Useless (Never grappled before)

Agility - Woeful

Flexibility - Mediocore

Speed - Mediocore

Strength - Strong ( bench 250 for my age is decent)

Conditioning - Feeble

Balance - Useless

3 Hiddens:

Natural KO Power

Fast Learner

Big Heart

5'9" 165lbs

23 years old

Boxing - Mediocre ( some boxing experience)

Muay Thai - Woeful

Wrestling - Abysmal (I don't think many in Ireland or GB have wrestling experience)

BJJ - White Belt (never been in dojol)

Punches - Competent ( known how to throw a punch

Kicks - Mediocre ( football helps right ?)

Elbows - Abysmal

Knees - Abysmal

Clinchwork - Abysmal

Ground and Pound - Abysmal

Takedown Offense - Abysmal

Takedown Defense - Abysmal

Submissions - Abysmal

Defensive Grappling - Abysmal

Agility - Respectable (have always been pretty quick )

Flexibility - Feeble

Speed - Respectable

Strength - Woeful

Conditioning - Abysmal today was training for about 5 team in different sports in my prime at 17 lol

Balance - Mediocre

3 Hiddens:

Good in bed

Fast Learner; take to sport and combat quickly

Cuts easily ; was always a bleeder over the eye and nose

I would basically be a mediocre at best striker with no wrestling or bjj or Ko power , so i'm be a great opponent for that guy who had the org in new York were he created usless fighters for his fighter to fight that was ranked the number shw for a while till he got banned .

I'd even cut me lol

6'1" 187 lbs

21 years old

Boxing - Proficient

Muay Thai - Proficient

Wrestling - Useless

BJJ - Useless

I never really wrestled or did BJJ. I say Boxing and Muay Thai proficient but that's obviously for an amateur. I boxed for 2 years and I'm doing Muay Thai for 6 years now, training 2 or 3 times a week. We have some guys that fought for K-1, including some impressive losses over Le Banner and Drago, hehe, but no superstars. I hope to have my first amateur fight somewhere next year.

- Never gets injured: don't know how, I get beatings all the time and even in the 10 years I played basketball I can't remember an injury.

- Doesn't cut easily: nope, I'm not a bleeder.

- He is a popular fighter: well...

6'0" 220lbs

24 years old

Boxing - Woeful

Muay Thai - Feeble

Wrestling - Feeble

BJJ - White Belt

Punches - Feeble

Kicks - Mediocre

Elbows - Woeful

Knees - Stong

Clinchwork - Feeble

Striking Defense - Woeful

Ground and Pound - Mediocre

Takedown Offense - Medicore

Takedown Defense - Abysmal (got bad knees lol)

Submissions - Mediocre

Defensive Grappling - Abysmal

Agility - Mediocre

Flexibility - Abysmal

Speed - Woeful

Strength - Woeful

Conditioning - Useless

Balance - Competant

3 Hiddens:

Big Heart

Granite Chin

Fast Learner

I would so fail at this game if I was in it!

Yes...and I will echo my sentiments from that thread:

It was done so perfectly originally, that there is no need for more. With that said, it looks like everyone who posted in this thread actually attempted to be serious which isn't nearly as funny as the original thread.

Me

5'9'" 205lbs

21 years old

Boxing - Respectable

Muay Thai - Mediocre

Wrestling - Compentent

BJJ - White Belt (probably woeful)

Punches - Proficient

Kicks - Competent

Elbows - Woeful

Knees - Woeful

Clinchwork - Useless

Takedown Offense - Competent

Takedown Defense - Medicre

Submissions - Mediocre

Defensive Grappling - Mediocre

Agility - Mediocre

Flexibility - Abysmal

Speed - Respectable (I'm quick for how big i am)

Strength - Competent

Conditioning - Respectable

Balance - Mediocre

3 Hiddens:

Fast Learner

Big Heart

Granite Chin

I've Boxed for 2 Years had an record of 4-1-0 (3 KO's) (decision was my only loss)

It was done so perfectly originally, that there is no need for more. With that said, it looks like everyone who posted in this thread actually attempted to be serious which isn't nearly as funny as the original thread.

Is this a serious thread? I never saw the original. To me it looked more like a fun attempt for people to get to know eachother a little better and share their background .

I find this very interesting. There was no need for your weak attempt to kill this thread either, but here it is.

Haha...I get one person Agreeing, and one person attempting to be funny and bash me.

Get the sand out of your VJJ, mang. Its not a bad thing that the thread that this was originally done in was funny and your's was not an attempt at being funny. Were you trying to be funny? I don't understand the defensive taken by saying your thread wasn't as funny as the first thread.

And its not like I jumped on it immediately when I read this thread...only after i noticed someone else use the Search function for you.

Haha...I get one person Agreeing, and one person attempting to be funny and bash me.

Get the sand out of your VJJ, mang. Its not a bad thing that the thread that this was originally done in was funny and your's was not an attempt at being funny. Were you trying to be funny? I don't understand the defensive taken by saying your thread wasn't as funny as the first thread.

And its not like I jumped on it immediately when I read this thread...only after i noticed someone else use the Search function for you.

Who cares that this thread isn't funny? I find it very interesting what the others do and shared what I do. I didn't know that there was another thread and I also didn't know about the objective to beat it in funniness. You also seem to find some hidden value in somebody agreeing with you. I wasn't bashing anybody btw, I just said your comment wasn't needed. Now it seems that you are childishly sensitive too but I think that the actual truth is that you are just trying to be a dick.

Yes...and I will echo my sentiments from that thread:

What I was agreeing with. I can care less what people post on here or if they should stop posting to be honest. Have fun with it but I personally wasn't interested in reading it anymore, I like comedy I guess and I don't want to "judge" myself as I would have a very biased opinion

with that said, I can give two fucks people keep posting away

What I was agreeing with. I can care less what people post on here or if they should stop posting to be honest. Have fun with it but I personally wasn't interested in reading it anymore, I like comedy I guess and I don't want to "judge" myself as I would have a very biased opinion

with that said, I can give two fucks people keep posting away

Yeah I think that posts like yours add more quality to the forum than threads like these. We just need more people to start telling how unfunny they find each thread. Actually, everybody should do it.

Who cares that this thread isn't funny? I find it very interesting what the others do and shared what I do. I didn't know that there was another thread and I also didn't know about the objective to beat it in funniness. You also seem to find some hidden value in somebody agreeing with you. I wasn't bashing anybody btw, I just said your comment wasn't needed. Now it seems that you are childishly sensitive too but I think that the actual truth is that you are just trying to be a dick.

Talk in circles much?

Yeah I think that posts like yours add more quality to the forum than threads like these. We just need more people to start telling how unfunny they find each thread. Actually, everybody should do it.

I typed agreed but didn't specify what I was agreeing with. I didn't agree with the "no need for posting anymore". Personally, I don't care. I was agreeing that I thought the other one was funny, and that this took a much more serious approach which I didn't find as funny. Didn't expect to go into detail about any of this, so I'll just stop here and let you girls enjoy your thread.

Me

5'9'" 205lbs

26 years old

Boxing - Woeful

Muay Thai - Mediocre

Wrestling - Feeble

BJJ - Blue Belt

Punches - Woeful

Kicks - Woeful

Elbows - Competent

Knees - Mediocre

Clinchwork - Feeble

Striking Defense - Mediocre

Ground and Pound - Feeble

Takedown Offense - Competent

Takedown Defense - Mediocre

Submissions - Competent

Defensive Grappling - Competent

Agility - Mediocre

Flexibility - Abysmal

Speed - Woeful

Strength - Mediocre

Conditioning - Useless

Balance - Mediocre

3 Hiddens:

Fast Learner

Big Heart

I can adapt pretty well

I did some training in BJJ and MT, but I had some back issues that forced me to stop. I'd kill someone that didn't know jack about it and I know that i'd be able to hold my own against a purple belt (I spared against my fair share and did pretty good). Conditioning would be my killer though, since my injury, I haven't done a damn thing.

For those of you that are interested..here's a video of me entering the ring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcbu_kGsFOQ

Daanish

5'7'" 154 lbs

16 years old

Boxing - Feeble (its all right lol)

Muay Thai - Feeble (i reckon it might hurt a little bit to get kneed or elbowed by me)

Wrestling - Woeful (can do a single)

BJJ - White (subbed a few guys at mma but always lose the the guys who know what there doing)

3 Hiddens:

big heart

pillow fists

no groin guard :weeping: :mellow:

5'8" 160

Boxing: Strong

Muay Thai: Mediocre

Wrestling: Mediocre

Jiu Jitsu: Blue Belt

Punches: Respectable

Kicks: Mediocre

Elbows: Woeful

Knees:Competent

Clinchwork: Mediocre

Striking Defense: Respectable

Ground and Pound: Feeble

Takedown Offense: Feeble

Takedown Defense: Respectable

Submissions: Woeful

Submission Defense: Competent

Agility: Respectable

Flex: Woeful

Speed: Respectable

Strength: Competent

Conditioning:Mediocre

Balance: Respectable

Good Chin

Heavy Hands

Experienced

Been doing MMA for a couple years. Just had my first fight 3 weeks ago and won by KO in the first round. Before that I did boxing and Karate for years. Was a golden gloves champion.

Knees - Stong

Takedown Defense - Abysmal (got bad knees lol)

Very ironic

BTW, fun thread, serious thread, I don't really care. I was just sharing my background, as shallow as it may be. I train a little but have 0 aspirations toward trying to do it for a living. Maybe an ammy fight down the road but not anytime soon. Have fun with it or take it seriously...whatever.