Top 5 Retired MMA Tycoon Hall of Famers

Deuce7

He is in the CFC Hall of Fame, but not the tycoon hall of fame. He is another one of those fighters that should be in since he is a former #1 p4p guy. Unless you can see a different hall of fame then i can.

He was at one point, it was how i managed to find his fighter page....

Who would be in the top 5 for orgs?? I could see Syn and CFC being my top 2, but after those two there are so many options and would be difficult to decide on only 5.

now that would open a whole can of worms

caus u would have blitzkreig ,imma, and nfc and also what ever orgs they have become in the past and present

Who would be in the top 5 for orgs?? I could see Syn and CFC being my top 2, but after those two there are so many options and would be difficult to decide on only 5.

I'll do one in the next couple of days and prolly steal your top 5 best tycoon fighters of all time if you don't mind. Reasoning behind doing my own is i disagree with your #1 pick, the quality of work though is great.

I'll do one in the next couple of days and prolly steal your top 5 best tycoon fighters of all time if you don't mind. Reasoning behind doing my own is i disagree with your #1 pick, the quality of work though is great.

Sure. I guess I could have made a disclosure that the fighters I'm picking are in no particular order. I decided to do Jigoro first because he is one of the more recognizable names.

I think Jigoro should be in the top 5 for sure. I mean he didn't have a real great career under Sonny no offense to him but if you look at what he accomplished I think he belongs there.

He is 4-1 against fellow Tycoon HOF'ers (W's over Jin Sen, Tonal, Al Din, Milo Phillips. L to Pasi Kullero). I would have 2 of those guys he has wins over in my top 5 also. (Al Din & Tonal). He also has other notable wins over Avon's Manu Okoro (2-1, 1 under Sonny). & other legendary fighters like Johnny Cage & Jesus Gonzalez. He was #1 for a long ass time it seemed when I first joined the game.

I'd wager that Kane has more W's over legendary fighters than most of the guys in the Tycoon HOF tbh.

My top 5 would probably look like this in no order.....

1. Jigoro Kane - Syn champion in 2 different weight classes. Key wins over Jin Sen, Jeremy Tonal, Taj Al Din, Milo Phillips, Johnny Cage, Manu Okoro, Jesus Gonzalez. (4-1 against Tycoon HOF)

2. Bubba KillsInWater - Key wins over Fidel Puno (2-0), Mike Evans, Abayo Bokhari, Aloha Hoi (2-0), Carl Creel, & Jigoro Kane. (6-1 against Tycoon HOF)

3. Taj Al Din - Fought pretty much everybody at 205lbs. Has a 16-8 record against fighters who were in top 10 p4p at 1 point. Is also 3-0 against guys who got to #11 p4p. The only 3 losses that he didn't avenge were Kane, Saint & Womba. I put him here for sustained success against top competition for such a long time.

4. Jeremy Tonal - Starting to run out of steam on looking at all this but I think not many will argue this one so I'll save myself time on him lol.

5. Otso Jokinen - As much as I hate to do this I think I'm gonna put Otso in this last spot. A 19 fight winning streak at the peak of his career is 1 of the big reasons. I also remember when I was about to fight him w/ Danny Power, ChuckW mentioning how he, Mega and Max McRiot considered Otso Jokinen the unified 155lbs and 170lbs champions. Because he had defeated the champions in both weight classes from pretty much all 3 of their orgs. (IMMA, Empire & NFC)

My two favourite Bubba fights:

Bubba vs Farson

Bubba vs Bokhari

My favourite fighter of all time, it wasn't really a Bubba Killsinwater fight unless he was rocked or knocked down multiple times.

Agreed. I'm praying that I land a Bubba type of fighter. I don't care if he losses as long as you see him trying as hard as he can to win the fight after a rocked/knocked down multiple times. IMO Bubba was the most exciting fighter to read on the pbp.

My top p4p is basically the fighters that made me excited to follow their storylines and fights and read the PBp at 4am on an exam day because I felt like I was involved in real life not just a game

Bubba is by far my number one for that

Puno and Kane are tied second

Golden glory is in there and I'd have to put YB sol in

Tonal I haven't mentioned because despite his incredible run I was expecting wim upon win, he was a charismatic less beast you see..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just to keep you guys updated. I am still working on fighter #2. I have not been pleased with some of the things I have written (the flow seems off), but it is almost finished and should be up by this weekend.

My top p4p is basically the fighters that made me excited to follow their storylines and fights and read the PBp at 4am on an exam day because I felt like I was involved in real life not just a game

Bubba is by far my number one for that

Puno and Kane are tied second

Golden glory is in there and I'd have to put YB sol in

Tonal I haven't mentioned because despite his incredible run I was expecting wim upon win, he was a charismatic less beast you see..

Bubba is easily the most entertaining fighter ever in the game but i don't think i could rank him #1 but he would be in the discussion for top 5 for sure.

His fight against Colin Hendry and losing a round to him sticks in my mind.

Also the night Tonal fought STP they were at least 30 people all in chat with that fight on the spoiler list. I hadn't seen chat so busy for a UFC event around that time or since. Tonal vs STP was quite possibly the most hyped fight of my time in tycoon. As much as Deamus wasn't in to the roleplaying a lot every Tonal fight was always hyped.

• Upvote 1