The List of ID Restricted Orgs

Dee

You can add Dissolution Fighting Championships 263k+ ID London

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4572

• 2 weeks later...

What the f????? What happend to the old list. Thats the second time someone else took it over :(

It would be great if you could add the EFFA out of Amsterdam ( #1 KT Org)

All Divisions are Open ID, exept 185lbs and 265lbs are +230k ID restricted

Added Links

Extreme Fist Fighting Association http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/layout/kickboxing_game.jpg (OPEN ID // 185lbs and 265lbs Divisions are +230k ID restricted)

ADD #2

Plus REZDOG out of Helsinki is now +220k, they moved the mark from +245k as written in the first Post

What the f????? What happend to the old list. Thats the second time someone else took it over :(

It would be great if you could add the EFFA out of Amsterdam ( #1 KT Org)

All Divisions are Open ID, exept 185lbs and 265lbs are +230k ID restricted

Added Links

Extreme Fist Fighting Association http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/layout/kickboxing_game.jpg (OPEN ID // 185lbs and 265lbs Divisions are +230k ID restricted)

ADD #2

Plus REZDOG out of Helsinki is now +220k, they moved the mark from +245k as written in the first Post

Yeah well cry me a river. It's not like this thread is game generated or anything so try not shit your pants if a number there is wrong or if its not entirely up to date, thanks.

List updated.

• Upvote 1

Yeah well cry me a river. It's not like this thread is game generated or anything so try not shit your pants if a number there is wrong or if its not entirely up to date, thanks.

List updated.

:D maybe i came across a bit differently then i thought. I just wrote in the first post, to write any updates and i thought it was an update since it change recently. didnt wanna get you by your balls. Thanks for the quick reply and the addition to the list. :)

World Combat Championships (4498) is coming to New York after the Island season finishes and will be a 257+ org.

Added the org to the list under NY. Btw, it would be (a little bit) cooler if you used capital letters in the org name. I know I know not a big deal but somehow the missing capital letters dont exactly scream professionalism (at least for me). :D

• 2 weeks later...