The List of ID Restricted Orgs

Dee

• 2 weeks later...

VICTORY COMBAT LEAGUE (New York) - 270 k id

Added. GL with the org!

GAMMA Kids NY is already in the list at 255K for NY where it's based, but also holds regular events in Montreal and Amsterdam every other week

Many orgs hold events in different cities. Sorry to say but I just dont have the energy to update the whole list like that (it varies so much anyways).

Hi i'm looking for a 270k Restricted org or near to it for 2 of my guys Kevin Koo (270039) is a Heavyweight and Kalvin Koo (270121) a middleweight if you want them send me a 3 fights contract thank you very much

Stupid question... What does id restriction mean? Haha sorry only been playing for a week or so.

When you create a fighter there is a number attached to them, this number started at 1 and it's linear by +1 so by placing an ID restriction means you can sign a fighter to an org where you won't have to worry about facing opponents who are much older.

By taking one of your fighters you'll see "Mark Mayhem (278806)" is ideal for a 270 or 275k ID org since he's young and you likely wouldn't want to fight someone who is much older then him as the difference in training time will mean the other fighter will have a pretty big advantage skill wise so by signing to an ID restricted org he will not have to risk being match with someone like my fighter Adair Polley (254261) for example because he is a 254K fighter and will not be allowed into a 270K org.

• Upvote 1

Oh okay! I thought it was something along those lines, but thought there may have been more to it. Thanks for clearing it up for me!!

When you create a fighter there is a number attached to them, this number started at 1 and it's linear by +1 so by placing an ID restriction means you can sign a fighter to an org where you won't have to worry about facing opponents who are much older.

By taking one of your fighters you'll see "Mark Mayhem (278806)" is ideal for a 270 or 275k ID org since he's young and you likely wouldn't want to fight someone who is much older then him as the difference in training time will mean the other fighter will have a pretty big advantage skill wise so by signing to an ID restricted org he will not have to risk being match with someone like my fighter Adair Polley (254261) for example because he is a 254K fighter and will not be allowed into a 270K org.

Hi, can you add my KT org in this list please for New York

Elite KT (275k restricted KT Org)

Good looking org buddy! I know its hard out there for a niche org these days but I really hope you stick to it. Next fighter I'll create will be for your org. Oh yeah and added the org to the list. :)

Good answer thanks for that!