Getting back into the game.

jacky67

Honestly, you could still be playing. Just shut up, stop starving yourself for attention and play the game without making it obvious it's you, that's the only way you'll ever be able to play again.

Maybe I admit it I did wrong. But after 2 years of doing nothing bad I think I should been giving 1 more chance but maybe its just me.

It's not about "I did nothing for 2 years". You still are the asshole from back in 2011 or whatever when it happened. Eventually, your true self will emerge and it will be the same thing all over again. You are banned. Move on.

It's not about "I did nothing for 2 years". You still are the asshole from back in 2011 or whatever when it happened. Eventually, your true self will emerge and it will be the same thing all over again. You are banned. Move on.

You really think people dont change? You really think people should not get a chance? You really think prooving haters wrong by doing something good is not worth to mention?

You are moderator in the chat for a while have you ever banned me for abusing rules? Have I done something bad in chat when you where there?

You've had two chances (from being banned on two accounts for your behaviour) and your asking for another chance?

You were told by Mike you can play the game but stay undercover don't go on the forums but you ignored that many times surely you've had plenty of chances from "trying to be undercover"

Wolf I asked if he has banned me for doing something bad. He has banned me more than twice for bein humors. That is what I am talking about last two years I havent been banned for doing nothing bad but just for bein me.

iLuke92 where are you guys getting this information from? I allready replaid to Dinooo that Mike has never told me that I cant join forum with these fake accounts. Mike said only two things that I cant play with my name and cant tell anyone that its me other than that I can do what ever I want and if I get cought I get deleted. You could say that posting in forum will increase chances to get cought but saying that that Mike didnt allow me to join forum is just not true.

Do I really need to post this again? This was Mike's last post regarding humors.

This thread is just another example of why the guy is never coming back, as long as people know it's him. Constant, incessant discussion and wasting of time and energy, with the expectation that I have to explain why he shouldn't be allowed back on the site, or why I do not even remotely find it funny when people post "free humors" t-shirts. The guy has very nearly single handedly caused me to quit this game on at least 2 occasions. Anyone that actually likes this game should want him nowhere near it and sure as shit shouldn't be asking for him to be allowed back into it.

There's no such thing as another chance when it comes to humors - all you are doing inviting him back in any capacity is just guaranteeing that at some point you will have to waste your time dealing with some sort of problem.

That's all I've got to say on the matter.

Read it again it clearly says "anyone that actually likes this game should want him nowhere near it" and that's from the creator of the game so why are we even talking about this AGAIN??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I leant you one, pay me back when you can ;)

If it would be great if it worked that way. But it doesn't, so I can't neg posts from humors and anti-Castor posts until tomorrow.

• Downvote 1

sounds like all you guys are just getting trolled. Humors,SadGuy, or whatever is just gonna keep making random accounts forever it appears. And the more ya'll make a huge fuss the more he is probably gonna fuck with yall. So why not just let him play and all you guys that dont like him just ignore him....

• Downvote 1

sounds like all you guys are just getting trolled. Humors,SadGuy, or whatever is just gonna keep making random accounts forever it appears. And the more ya'll make a huge fuss the more he is probably gonna fuck with yall. So why not just let him play and all you guys that dont like him just ignore him....

While I didn't bother reading all 8 pages of this topic, this is probably one of the only sensible posts that's actually in it.

It's always been the same. Humours bothers people, because people let him bother them. If every single one of his posts on the forums, no matter how 'provocative', was ignored, sooner or later, he'd get bored. The responses only fuel him, they always have. The attention is his reward, and the people in the forums simply continue to pile it on. Reason being, they secretly enjoy hassling him, just as much as Humours enjoys hassling them. Sooner or later, one side is going to go overboard. Just let it die already.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2