Getting back into the game.

jacky67

Just a testament to your patience, how many people could really put up with me, not only for 1, but 2 podcasts that were happening for 2-3 hours each?

Being high in rank isn't the only factor in a person's ability to judge others.

Exactly, apparently all MMA critics and journalists need to have been number 1 at some point to have an opinion. No, Marky might not have been number 1 but he has certainly been around long enough to have a fucking opinion.

• Upvote 1

Holy shit somebody get Marky some tissues and get his girlfriends some fucking gatorade, thirsty bitches.

I'm not crying, I'm making my point. Groovemonkey was so hurt when I posted about his hero Jacky67, not my fault he took it personally and ended up bitching about me because of it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

also, not sure if anyone noticed...

jacky always had a way of shaking the cage, and currently, he has used humors name to do it...and folks are riled up. in all probability, jacky doesn't give a flying fuk about humors or him being banned or unbanned...but he is smart enuff to recognize a touchy subject and use it to his advantage lol.

well played, jacky...well fukn played.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

also, not sure if anyone noticed...

jacky always had a way of shaking the cage, and currently, he has used humors name to do it...and folks are riled up. in all probability, jacky doesn't give a flying fuk about humors or him being banned or unbanned...but he is smart enuff to recognize a touchy subject and use it to his advantage lol.

well played, jacky...well fukn played.

Yeah, I got the opinion he was trolling which is why I posted this on the first page:

Top trolling Jacky, I see you haven't lost your touch ;)

Lets get back to the real subject though: humors or nah. Votes will be scored after 10 days of "humors" or "nah" posts (1 per manager).Get in line, cast your ballot TODAY! Let true democracy prevail, show your support one way or the other!! God bless America for adopting something good from the Romans and bless the third world countries like England fir not knowing any better. (their ancestors stuck around for that King Queen shit kmsl..) Cast your votes...... NOW!

• Downvote 4

The one thing I see about Jacky's "trolling" is at least he does it in a relevant style to the "game". I don't support him, shit I even had my own mini war with him. At least his posts were game relevant and his stirring of the pot was done involving his fighters, orgs, and other fighters in the game, The problem with other trolling is it has no relevance to the game and is being created in the general game discussion.

As for Marky, you have done and continue to do great things for the game, and that is appreciated. I was not attacking your character or testament to the game, just saying you should not be so quick to post a judgement against someone because maybe you don't like him. You were speaking in absolutes like he has no chance of coming back and being a relevant manager once again do to changes.

As much as I didn't like Jacky , I respect what he did as a manager and believe he could possibly be relevant once again. As J666 points out, stirring up the Humors stuff is just another way for him to grind peoples gears and get the forums going again. Which is something that is sadly missed. It;s no secret that the forums have become some what stale. The days of people stirring the pot with relevant in game chatter has gone away. Now there is just drivel being spewed to cause problems. This stuff could be great, we always need a villain, but it needs to be done in relevance to the game. Castor actually has some great shit storm posts and really knows how to push buttons, although his stuff is not always related to the game which in my eyes cases issues in the general game discussions. The dude from FUKD (cant remember his name) had the same qualities, and after taking many beatings in the forum he left.

Maybe one day the forums will return to fighter hype and in game shit talk. There has been some progress, but not enough consistency. I cant believe I am saying this, but maybe Jacky is what the forums need

Edit - As for Humors. He has proven he will never learn and I don't believe he should be allowed back

• Upvote 1

This thread smells like the ladyman hooker I picked up in Thailand last summer.

Also, Humors is a moron, even in chat, trolling or not. The guy is just plain fucking stupid and should not be allowed to play.

• Upvote 2

i cant even begin to count the times humors has said he will never do anything wrong again and just wants to play the game -- if true he would of done it the 100's of times he was told -- i even took up for him many times and talked with mike about him many times and suggested i would try to keep him i control and help him -- well it was only a fail as you cant keep stupidity under control

just as i have told him many times on his new accounts to stay away from forum and just play the game not to do anything stupid and he still cant do that -- the boy was dropped too many times on his head as a child

• Upvote 2

Let's be serious guys. Two years ban it's a bit a lot. Of course he's been banned several times as he used different pseudo that get busted.

Give him a chance, you don't like him, then mute him and if he's as bad wait him to get banned again.

What can he do ? Put his fighters in the same gym than you ? Will it piss you ?

• Upvote 1

Let's be serious guys. Two years ban it's a bit a lot. Of course he's been banned several times as he used different pseudo that get busted.

Give him a chance, you don't like him, then mute him and if he's as bad wait him to get banned again.

What can he do ? Put his fighters in the same gym than you ? Will it piss you ?

Thing is he doesnt stay quiet on all the other accounts not everyone new it was him until he fucks up and outs himself

Why not just ban him if he does something stupid again? Don't ban him just because he is humors.

Because that was tried and tested. He got let back a few times and continued to do stupid shit. Mike told him he could play the game incognito as long as he stays away from the forums and chat. He openly admitted he doesn't want to do that so its clearly not any love for the game. I have never met a man so despised by a community that keeps trying to come back, he has a few supporters who are very much in the minority and even then some of them are becoming pissed off at him.

Jacky as much as he has been banned for two years, within those two years he has continually tried to play the game which has cost Mike and mods time to ban him. Its like allowing a prisoner out of jail who has broken out for most of his sentence. If he had just stayed away for 2 years then came back chances are people would be like meh give him a chance, but the fact he has came back and proven that he is still the same person as before (he got banned from chat yesterday for the use of the word "Paki" and that isn't the first time we have rebanned him due to him using language like that).

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I know I said I will not post here for a long time but reading all these lies and made up stuff just because they know I cant defend myself is killing me.

Because that was tried and tested. He got let back a few times and continued to do stupid shit. Mike told him he could play the game incognito as long as he stays away from the forums and chat. He openly admitted he doesn't want to do that so its clearly not any love for the game. I have never met a man so despised by a community that keeps trying to come back, he has a few supporters who are very much in the minority and even then some of them are becoming pissed off at him.

Jacky as much as he has been banned for two years, within those two years he has continually tried to play the game which has cost Mike and mods time to ban him. Its like allowing a prisoner out of jail who has broken out for most of his sentence. If he had just stayed away for 2 years then came back chances are people would be like meh give him a chance, but the fact he has came back and proven that he is still the same person as before (he got banned from chat yesterday for the use of the word "Paki" and that isn't the first time we have rebanned him due to him using language like that).

Mike has never said I cant use forum with with my incognito name. All Mike said is that I cant play with my name or tell anyone its me. I can use chat or forum as long as I want but if I get cought I will be deleted. Simple as that I have said that more than 10 times I cant understand why people still need to lie about it. And more and more people are suporting me when they see stuff like this. Of course you are the moderator in the chat and new users will believe any word you say about me and sadly they dont even listen to what I have to say. This is the main reason why I am not allowed back because more than the half of the stuff you say about me is not true and users who have never talked to me are disliking me becauase of that.Also what are you talking about there? I have never joined back and played as me. As far as fake account comes Mike never said I cant do that so why are you saying I am wasting Mikes time? If you wanted me not to play even under fake name I would understand what are you saying but now when clearly Mike said I can play under fake name as long as I dont get cought I dont get how I am wasting his time. And not to mention all my account had VIP so I think checking my IP and banning me would waste Mike about 2-3 minutes of his time for 10$ or more.

And about banning me from chat is also taken out of context and complet absurd. I as promised to Dinooo did not join chat for 2 week (possible little less abuout 9-10days) for the UFC. As the firt UFC was in Sweden and second in Canada for me it ends about 9 in the morging and I felt a sleep with out even closing the chat. Next day I noticed the chat is still open and started to talk with Jax over there and other guys over there. The majorty of the people in there was from UK so I said I have been to UK for few times and asked why is that allmost all small shops are owned by foreiners? We had little talk about guys about it and some one mentione Pakistan or people from there I dont remeber ir correctly and I asked if using a word Paki would get you in any legal troubles with the cops in the UK. Of course in the other parts of the wourld it would not get you in any legal trouble but I have heard on TV that the word there is not welcome but I wanted to know about legal troubles. The guys answered me and there was no problems I think it was Unicor and Jax. Then of course Dinooo banned me I asked why? I just asked a question? He said thats because no one wants you in chat. How ever when I talked to them for 2hours non of them said nothing about to get me banned or asking me to leave we hade good converstation and thats it.

As far as the game goes I have been deleted for bad stuff in the game only two times with my anem humors and kurzemespr first ban was aroud 2011 other 2012-2013. After this period Mike said I can play undercover and use forum or chat but if I get cought I will be deleted. It has been 2years and I have used 7 accounts if I remeber correcntly and non of them where never warned or reported in the game or banned for doings something bad. With all the users I was well respected and never had any troubles I was banned only because I was on the radar. Ask any of the new users they all get checked if they are me or not. Guys like Comte or Wolf who where just active at the start where said its humors but what was the difference between them and my users? Yes the IP other than that nothing. These guys who are saying that they leave the game like Coton81 can please exlain why you had 0 troubles with VladTheImpaler in your alliance? What I did bad? Know why I was banned? Because I did win to much QFC fights and they checked my IP! Markyosullivan said to me that it was to obviouts its me and that I need to loose fights on purpose so they dont cought me.