Darkness Creation Tournament! News and Smalk Talk!

catako

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14113745383445.png

"The Preacher" Franco Ysengrin

"Lancier, overconfidence can lead to pride. Pride is a cardinal sin, the most heinous of sins. repent now or i shall be forced to beat it out of you, like God teaches us to .

Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished. - Proverbs 16:5

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14125062671554.jpg

Chris "The Lion Tamer" Lancier

Chris Lancier received word that one of the other competitors in the Darkness Creation Tournament has sent a message out directed at him. With his new attitude towards media and hyping himself up, Chris couldn’t let this opportunity go and took the time to send out another video message. Chris can be seen driving in his car, recording the message on his phone and showing the world he is a role model to all the children in the world.

“Franco… How nice of you to pop in and reach out to me. Now before I get going let me ask you this…”

Chris looks directly in the camera, taking the focus of the road.

“Where was he?”

He looks back up at the road before he continues to speak.

“Where was your god in your first match in this tournament? Shouldn’t he have looked over you, make sure you come out victorious? But no, you lost.. you failed to win your match thus failing your god. Surely god wants strong people follow him, people who can get things done in life. Surely he does not want to deal with the weak like you.. “

Chris’s eyebrows are raised for a brief second as he stops his car, looking in the rear view mirror before speaking up once more.

“You say you are going to beat this so called sin out of me, but you fail to realize that you will not be able to do that. I am in the WINNERS bracket.. you are in the LOSERS bracket. But I am not surprised you failed to realize that, because it seems reality is far to find in your life considering you do as a fairy tale written thousands of years tells you to do.”

He shakes his head, before speeding up the car and headed onto the highway. One could say he is on a highway to hell.

“You’re an idiot, and I am starting to think you took some serious brain damage in your first fight. Do you really think that.. and I hate myself for saying this.. IF there was a god, and let me tell you now, there isn’t, he actually gives a flying fuck about you? Or anyone else in this world? Look around you, look at the state of this world and the amount of innocent people and all the children dying each day. No ‘all loving’ .. thing, would let that happen. So it’s time for you realize this, that there is no god.”

Chris once again takes the attention from the road and brings it to the camera.

“Your god is dead.”

He smirks, and then can be seen lowering the camera as the video cuts out.

• Upvote 3

"God works in mysterious ways, he decided it was my fate to lose that night and i accept that. God created life and humans choose to harm others, he cannot directly interact. The creator of life chose for you to be in the winners bracket, be thankful for on the day of judgement you will go to his all mighty heaven.

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. - Ephesians 6:11

• Upvote 2

It seemed Chris made it back home after his drive earlier today, which we saw in a previous video he has posted. As was normal in this modern life, Chris found himself going on the internet when he was home, and read what Franco had said. Clearly Chris is the character who can’t let it go, and thus recorded the following from his living room..

“God created life and humans? Do you not have the Discovery channel? Goddamn. I’ll hook you up with some dvd’s so you can find out the truth about the beginning of the earth and mankind. “

He shook his head slowly before speaking again.

“Now you say humans decide to harm each other. I can agree with that. Too bad most people kill for different religion believes, ey? Most people are scum, trying to use the weak for their own personal gain. Just like the church.. using the weak to believe in a fairy tale and get rich of it. Now, you say the creator of life chose for me the be in this winner bracket, but my parents both don’t care much about this little thing I do for a living – they see it as a hobby. If only they would fucking educate themselves! “

Chris got angry for a second, but he cooled down relatively quick. In the background a woman with no top on appeared, hearing the shouting. Once she realized the camera was on, she quickly dashed out of the way to cover up.

“Goddamnit Franco, you delusional state is worrying. God this, god that, you sound like an obsessed chick who should be in an mental institute. You are a danger to yourself and all around you. Not because you are a fighter, no, you already shown you are just mediocre, even Rihanna would walk away without bruises from you. Your refusal to see reality, too see how life truly has begun.. Its worrying. How many scientific proof do you need before you see that the earth is millions and millions years old? Not a couple of thousand years like your religion claims. As I said before.. DISCOVERY CHANNEL! Get it, watch it, learn the truth, regret living your life, end it.”

He gave the camera a blank stare, showing barely any emotion after what he had just said.

“Yep, it’s that simple. Besides, you’d meet your maker a bit faster that way, no? Surely he’d forgive you. And if suicide is not an option, I’ll gladly put you in a RNC and turn it around just a little till your neck snaps. I can live with the consequences and would have done the world a favour by taking out a nut job like you. Will I get in trouble for blasting religion, telling you to kill yourself, or me offering to do it for you, probably. But look at this face.. “

Chris went to sit closer to the cam.

He then got closer to the cam.

“LOOK AT IT!”

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2dmb00.jpg

“That’s the face of a guy who doesn’t give a fuck.”

A smirk appeared on his face now, and quickly spoke again.

“Seeing as you like to quote the bible when you are done... here is a quote of a song I like”

With that, the video cuts out to a black screen and music starts to play; Slayer’s Cult.

'The pestilence of Jesus Christ
There never was a sacrifice
No man upon the crucifix
Beware the cult of purity
Infectious imbecility
I've made my choice
666!

Corruption breeds the pedophile
Don't pray for the priest
Confession finds the lonely child
God preys on the weak
You think your soul can still be saved
I think you're fucking miles away
Scream out loud, here's where you begin
Forgive me Father for I have sinned!

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion's obscene
Religion's a whore'

• Upvote 3

"You want proof God is guiding your hand to the winners path? Look at your skills and under no circumstance should you be where you are yet he has led you to the cans for easy wins. There is your proof.

The song you sing is blasphemy and all those who associate with it are doomed in hell. In response to your song, here is mine

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

O Lord Kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

O Lord Kumbaya

For the sun that rises in the sky

For the rythm of the falling rain

For all life, great or small

For all that's true, for all you do

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

O Lord Kumbaya

For one second on this world you made

For the love that will never fade

For a heart beating with joy

For all that's real, for all we feel

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

O Lord Kumbaya
  • Upvote 2

Chris was quick to hear about Franco’s reply and even though he was in bed already, he decided to respond.

“Ooo, my confidence just dropped to an all time low. You said my skills are not good enough, oh no. The tears.. I’m trying to hold them back.. “

As he said that, we see the head of the woman from the previous clip appear behind him, and she speaks up.

“Baby it wasn’t that bad..”

Chris quickly turns to her and shushes her.

“Woman! Not you, goddamnit!”

He turns back to the camera and quickly addresses Franco.

“Only an idiot like you, would say my skills are not good enough when I was not the one who lost in the FIRST FUCKING ROUND. If my skills are no good, then does that mean you are skill-less?”

Chris sighs, unsure how to deal with Franco’s level of stupiditiy.

“And god gave me my matches? Altair The Assassin has been sending me the fight offers buddy, and even though I like him, he is no god. Yet once again that so called ‘act of god’ has been disproved. When are you going to give up?”

He once again gives a blank stare to the camera, which alongside his smirk seem to become normal in these videos.

“Look, it’s not to late to say you fucked up. You thought there was a god, you believed it, you went with it, probably because you are weak and need that kind of guidance in your life because without it you won’t make it, and that’s okay. Trust me, it is. We do not need you to make it. It’s the survival of the strongest, and you are not amongst the strong. “

The infamous smirk makes an appearance, but not for long as Chris looks to wrap this up pretty quick.

“Now that song of yours, that’s a great jam right there, I can totally rock out on that, I really, really could. But there is just one thing that prevents me from doing so, and that’s that I am not a gullible fucktard. Now listen to this, and see the light, cause that imaginary friend of yours up at the clouds, he hates us all.”

'God Hates Us All, God Hates Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime
Strive for Peace with acts of war
The beauty of death we all adore
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

God Hates Us All; God Hates Us All
He Fuckin' hates me

Pessimist, Terrorist targeting the next mark
Global chaos feeding on hysteria
Cut throat, slit your wrist, shoot you in the back fair game
Drug abuse, self abuse searching for the next high
Sounds a lot like hell is spreading all the time
I'm waiting for the day the whole world fucking dies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow

Man made virus infecting the world
Self-destruct human time bomb
What if there is no God would you think the fuckin' same
Wasting your life in a leap of blind faith
Wake the fuck up can't ignore what I say
I got my own philosophy

I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation -separation
Just me in my world of enemies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow
I'll never be the one to bear the cross-disciple'

• Upvote 2

*Franco sees Lancier has replied, he has high hopes Lancier has seen the light and has decided to become a pupil of God*

*He is disappointed to hear his latest reply*

"It is so hard to beleive? I thought not. Gods plan for me was not to win in the first round or even he may not want me to win my next fight. And fool, he is the one who creates fate, making Altair the one to spread the word of God. Whether you choose to beleive or not your hand is guide by God as are we all. Have faith my child, my purpose on this planet is not to win the fights but to spread the word of God by whatever means. Believe i beg thee, if you wish i shall be the one to baptize you in the river in hopes you put a shirt on and stop being so ungodly.

If you do not hear from me for a few days i have gone to the hills, where the connection to God is more powerful to pray for him to guide you onto the path of righteousness."

• Upvote 2

It was early morning, and Chris was just finished with his breakfast before he went online to read up on the latest MMA news. He saw Franco had something new out and he decided to watch it. Chris seemed amused after the video, and had to record a response.

“Oh, you are going to the hills? Yeah, I been to some hills last night too, IF YA GET WHAT I’M SAYIN’! Sinnin' is winnin'!!!“

Chris chuckled, before he went on to speak once more.

“I am already on the right path ‘cause I am going to this win this goddamn tournament. Keep your prayers to yourself and pray for all the children dying of starvation or illnesses, ya know, the stuff your maker put in this word to let them suffer and never experience a normal life. A life like mine, not yours, cause you are just a fruit loop.”

He used his finger and made a swirling motion to his head; signaling that he thought Franco was crazy.

“And I believe, I believe you bag tea. You seem like an alternative fucker. Probably wearing sandals wherever you go. Ugh, I should just go to the river with you, cause I reckon you don’t shower and I don’t want your next opponent to tap out due to B.O.”

Chris shook his head and put the palms of his hand to his face, getting tired of the idiocy of Franco. He looked back up at the camera, then his hands.

“You see this hands right here? You know what they do for a living? I punish people for a living with them. I cause pain and torment. If your so called god guides me, he is one sick fuck, don’t you think? I mean, it was already obvious with all the kids dying and shit like that, but come on you tard! You are the one who will need to open his creepy psychotic eyes to realize you are on your own in this life. No one is guiding you, no one is giving a flying fuck about you, so do yourself a favour and do not return from the hills. I can only hope these hills have eyes and you get off’d by a incestial creep who is blood hungry.”

With that last line, it showed Chris’s taste in film is not the greatest, but he sure wouldn’t mind seeing Franco to not return.

• Upvote 1

The Lion Tamer, Chris Lancier has been quiet for the past days, so he decided to do a quick driving vlog for his countless fans. Chris could be seen driving to the gym for his late afternoon session, one hand at the steering while, the other holding the cam, not giving a fuck about shifting.

“It’s been a while since I shared some words of wisdom. It seems that my good friend Franco has gone missing in action. One can only hope he has found his so claimed maker and is rotting away in the hills. Crazy guy he was anyways.. talking about his connection to god like it’s WiFi. Yeah, like it will be stronger there.. you tard. Anyways!”

He takes the camera in the other hand, shifting for the first time since he started recording while he has no hands on the steering wheel. He then speaks again.

“Dark Terror – you are the lucky one to get submitted by me next. I am thinking a guillotine choke when you shoot in with a takedown. Squeeze all the air outta ya.. Ah fun times!”

Chris cracks a smile, before quickly speaking again.

“Now it hard to take you serious with your name, and I hope you realize this. Dark Terror.. Shiver me timbers! Ugh.. Just look at me at as the one who will shine light on your darkness. Well maybe not me personally, but the doctor who’s shining the flashlight in your eyes to check up on you when gain your consciousness back. “

He thought that was pretty clever, but the fans would be the judge of that.

“And the Terror name, I mean seriously? Seeeeeriously? It’s not intimidating. It just makes you look like a teenager, who hangs with a gang in the streets, gets in fights, then is a badass on an internet forum. I just don’t like guys like you, I just don’t. So let me just take the roll of an Anti-Terror unit, and take you out quicker then they took out Osama. Submission, first round, first minute, calling it now!”

Chris fumbles with the phone and ends the recording while we hear a car honking in the distance as the video cuts out.

Chris Lancier has found the time from his busy training schedule to make a quick video for all his fans around the world. Of course a video from Chris wouldn’t be the same if he did not mention his old friend Franco.

“I want to reach out to my buddy, Franco Ysengrin.. Franco, congratulations on that win! Beating someone in the losers bracket must feel pretty amazing.. Oh the fame you will get from this, it might to much even for you my friend. Beating a loser, boy oh boy, I might be a tiny bit jealous.. Actually, no.. no I am not ‘cause I am a winner and all I do is win. I beat guys who are considered to be potential candidates to win this tournament. I say potential because I haven’t had the chance to fight.. eh, beat them yet and ‘till I do, they got a ‘chance’.”

Chris shakes his and then points to himself while quietly saying “I am going to win this whole thing”.

“But that will all change soon, I will rid this tournament of Terror, and then will proceed to make short work of whoever I face in the finales. And whoever that might be.. you better be prepared because I am going to come in like a bomb, and you are starting to look like Hiroshima.”

He mockingly puts his hand to his mouth to seem shocked.

“Too soon? Don’t make me put my face close the camera again you sons of bitches. Because y’all know about the amount of fucks I give.”

Chris goes on and slightly gets closer to the camera and whispers;

“None.. No fucks are given”

And with that, the little video ends and now it’s a waiting game until we hear from the legend himself once more.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe after years of tournaments I have made it to the final of one. BUT, it is a very tough match up and either it is gonna end ina very quick submission by Hetfield or a very quick KO by me. I gotta say I am not feeling confident what so ever!

Rory and I are set to face each other and there was no trouble getting that match sorted.

The 135lbs finale however a whole different story. Beau Banks had signed his fighter already and ready to go, but the other manager of Bill O Brady seems to have no interrest considering the prices situation is not sure. So looks like that finale is not happening any more

"May God bless the two fighters in the final with the courage to overcome their difficulties. And may he bless them with the resolve to not back down from any challenge in the future ... looking at you Lancier."

I am positive im fucked for the final. 30 second submission victory for beck. And this was gonna break my toureny winner virginity.. when I saw a ground fighter as my final opponent i tear rolled down my cheek.